Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]inGunz PowerLvl Bot.

Discussion on [RELEASE]inGunz PowerLvl Bot. within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]inGunz PowerLvl Bot.

Well, Im pretty **** sure im not the first to make something like this, but no one has on Curse-X so I'll post it here, Since you all been clicking the ads and ****. I'll be working on a more advanced 1 for Subscribers though, this 1 is just a click coordinate bot.

How to use:
1. Set your Computer Display settings to 1024x768
2. Set your GunZ options display settings to 1024x768
3. Remember CTRL+Z stops the bot.
4. Get a friend with powerlevel and this bot.
5. Make a Team Death Match.
6. Spawn Lock BEFORE pushing "Start Game" both of you.
7. Both turn on Insane Massive.
8. Begin the game.
9. Alt+Tab out and Start the Bot.
10. Go back to the game, goto sleep, You're done.
__________________________________________________ __________________
Info: Incase some of you are wondering, its just a basic click the coordinate of the Start Game/Ready button every 10 seconds. Useful unless you rather sit there and stare at your screen all day when you could be sleeping.

Creds|
______
Not me my brother for sharing with me but i had to pay him 10 bucks -.-

Old 02/18/2008, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
doesnt work for me...
btw how do you spawn lock ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A New Powerlvl Bug :)
08/02/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 5 Replies
Beim zufälligen Raumertstellen ist mir das afgefallen. Eine neue zu 90%tige Levelmethode: Step 1: Ich macht quasi powerinvite aber mit Raumerstellen, bis ihr zu diesem Ergebnis kommt: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=56634&stc=1&d=1280494369 Step 2: Jetzt klickt auf die N.I.U seite und ihr seit an der 5ten stelle: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=56635&stc=1&d=1280494369
Powerlvl
06/19/2008 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Offering lv52-60 powerlvling £15 a lvl Sorry we dont do anymore lvls yet usually a day a level give or take a bit a bit more lv57-60ish pm for info
Release-Powerlvl with explock bypass!
01/29/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Found nothing Ikarus Found nothing Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing NOD32 Found nothing Norman Virus Control Found nothing Panda Antivirus
OverNightPowerLevel Package(for InGunz)
07/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Note: this is not my hack it is Halo2Freak140's credit to him and sess Halo2Freak140's ONPL Package(for InGunz) Includes: Sesshomaru's ONPL bot Halo2Freak140's ONPL Trainer Info: This makes it easy to use ONPL it gives u all the hacks u need and the bot, Have Fun... and READ THE DAM README!!!. (this is for InGunz)
Updated Ingunz Folder July 21st Patch
07/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hey every one I so alot of people were having trouble updating and stuff so i uploaded the folder for u guys juss click gunzlauncher and enjoy. New stuff added for this patch are the music, Round limit is 100 now and 70. You can play a tdm with 100 rounds crazy right lol. Some 1 said u can buy prems idk not sure didnt check owell enjoy and have fun sorry for the delay my comp is being gay. And if u cant download from sendspace well then sorry only uploading 1 link. ...