Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]System.mrs from GzP

Discussion on [Request]System.mrs from GzP within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]System.mrs from GzP(solved)

Thks to all for ur help i solved it if u want download the jay_tee_619 system mrs for auto quest u can download it

All credits to jay_tee from GzP now i dont found the link xDDD!!
Old 02/15/2008, 06:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
might have virus....PPL SCAN FIRST!!
Old 02/15/2008, 10:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
hy!!

It dont work more because its patched 02/13 and its the link from GzP if u want go to gzp and see the link is uploaded by jay_tee_619

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Fixed FB/SS system
05/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Most LOTF sources have this problem. If you jump and fb or ss in mid air the aim is off, if anyone can fix it on this source and upload it will get +thanks. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-p server-discussions-questions/28202d1251773349-re-r elease-pazeco-v2-pazeco-v2.rar
System Epilogue request
03/30/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I find some system with infinite zoom and coloured chat but all give me critical error in servers L2j. If someone know a system .... Sorry for my poor english and thanks in avance
[Request]Nobility System ^.^
12/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Could somebody kindly give me a working Nobility System for CoEmu v2? I'd be very greatfull. Please and Thankyou! PM me or Post a DL link here please.
[Request]VIP System...
12/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
People who donate... get like... always having 2x exp.. untill it expires... able to use /scroll command....... And how to set it somewhat like CoEmu.... so that... I can set a max player of 100... and if its full,,, people cannot login unless they have the donation. And if they have it... it bypasses the login.... PLZ give me it... MSN me!! [email protected] :p
[Help request] Crc.dll? Making system.mrs :mad:
05/12/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Ok im stuck, i made a system.mrs, compiled it, now ive been told to put it in Gunz folder, which ive done, now i need to inject crc.dll... WHERES CRC.DLL? just wondering because im following this tut: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gunz/104222-tut-h ow-edit-system-mrs-clam.html stuck on number 21 Im new and have searched everwhere for crc.dll so i have the only alternate to post this. I cant find it anywhere, id appreciate some help!