Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IJJI Loltastic.dll 24 april 2011

Discussion on IJJI Loltastic.dll 24 april 2011 within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile IJJI Loltastic.dll 24 april 2011

hey there ,
I didnt test it yet , i found it on the net on
********** , any way , i hope it works , coz it is made 24 april , after the update ,
pls dont ask me to add something coz i didnt create this hack , and i dont know how to right codes..
any way hope you like it

---------------------------------------------------------------
IJJI Loltastic.dll
Move both Loltastic.dll and D3D9.dll to your gunz folder. It will inject for you. If you see sourced.me open, then you successfully injected.
^ Read that line ^
Then rock. Rock hard.

End Key = Activates
It will say "DLL Activated"
After pressing end, input one of the commands below straight into the normal chatbox.

@charmale <name>
ex. @charmale LOLHACKERBOI
This will create a character for you.
You won't crash.

@charfem <name>
ex. @charmale LOLHACKERGURL
This will create a character for you.
You won't crash.

@massives
Insane massives. Yellow.

@lawnmower
Slashes. Lots of them.

@godmode
AND ON THE 8TH DAY, *** ROCKED.
This toggles on/off correctly.

/wrist
For those that are extremely hardcore.

@speed <number>
ex. @speed 30
Increases your speed by the integer stated.

@speed
Deactivate speed (there's no space after it).

Page UP
GO REALLY HIGH!!

Page Down
Hell is down there.

Credits
Coded by Mirage and HitachiHex
Sv3nt3k helped too.
Updated by Lightburb
Helped by Snail and Eugene
###########################
scan before use
Attached Files
File Type: rar Loltastic.rar (8.9 KB, 69 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2011, 01:11   #2

elite*gold: 500
wtf MOP is back? or ye yanking mah tail? There website hasn't been up in months and I still had like 4-5 months on my subscription for their VIP XD
Old 04/27/2011, 06:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilipino93 View Post
wtf MOP is back? or ye yanking mah tail? There website hasn't been up in months and I still had like 4-5 months on my subscription for their VIP XD
Way to off topic.
Old 04/28/2011, 00:06   #4

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudxnine View Post
Way to off topic.
Not even dude lol wtf you talking about. MOP, Mirage of Penguins, these are the guys who make the hacks and have 'loltastic' as their pub versions every time. They have been inactive for the past few months. That's why I'm apalled they have their release, unless someone update the addresses of their pub and posted it.