Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Easy Heal v.1.0 (Working 31/01/08)

Discussion on [Release] Easy Heal v.1.0 (Working 31/01/08) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Easy Heal v.1.0 (Working 31/01/08)

Finally, I got my system to work. Anyways here's what I put in.

1) World HP heals 100.
2) World AP heals 100.
3) World Ammo gives 8 clips.
4) HP/AP Medical Kit heals 100 HP + 100 AP.
5) Swear filter disabled.
6) Custom tips.

I've got all the things you need here.

Instructions
1) Extract the files.
2) Select the system.mrs, right-click>copy.
3) Load the injector. Add the CRC and Dark Destruction.
4) Launch Gunz. (Original files.) Let it update.
5) Click, 'Start Game,' and when it asks to make a Hash (Not included in this system, get it somewhere else.) Click, 'No' then replace the system.mrs buy going to (boot drive/ijji/ENGLISH/Gunz) And pasting my system there.
6) Click OK in the window that says, 'Replace the system.mrs then click OK,' and enjoy the hacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2008, 10:31   #2

upload it at other website pls i cant download from thr, thx!!
Old 02/02/2008, 23:26   #3

the omfgz injector doesnt work a thing just pops up sayin some ****
Old 02/03/2008, 22:26   #4

Send Link ... Someone scan it .. good job if it works D:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] NAGC Fast 2nd Job and Easy Amy Quest + Working SD
01/26/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies
Guys... this is my first post of edited files on NAGC ( North American Grand Chase ) Its fully working as of December 28, 2009.... Philippines time.. Hope you like it.. Features: Fast 2nd Job- Gaikoz Castle lvl 3 - 1st stage Gaikoz, 2nd stage modified jumping stage area Note: if you get a gaikoz sword go get yourself killed in the 2nd stage if you didnt get anything.. just quit and make a new room ... remember to put a password to avoid lag..
[Release] Easy Heal v.1.2
02/21/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
-Fixed the ammo problem. -Fixed Medical Kit problem. -World Items spawn faster. (May cause problems when getting ammo.) NEW FEATURE: Premium medical kits (Medical Kit Rx) are now fully compatible. Meh, same as before, extract this to (bootdrive\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz) and all you do is go in a game and all medical kits and pick ups heal full HP and AP. Have fun. Happy Hacking. http://rapidshare.com/files/93429985...v.1.2.rar. html
[Release] Easy Heal v.1.3 [Now with Quest Help]
02/20/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
NEW FEATURES: -Fixed some errors but: Medical Kits are still glitched, sorry, I'm trying to get a way for them to work. Quest Help may not work if you play with others. -Quest Help built in, I didn't steal this, just edited some of the files from my previous system. Now, melee attacks in quests won't harm you (hopefully) and special attacks won't be visible etc. If you want the GunZ Launcher and Configuration Files look for the old topic of easy heal ...
[Release] Easy Heal v.1.1
02/18/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. I'm back with my new system. I've made some improvements. 1) World Items Heal ALL HP and AP. 2) World Item (Ammo) Gives All Ammo to selected weapon. 3) Swearing filter disabled. 4) Medical Kits heal ALL HP and AP, plus they all have 10 clips. 5) Just for my character, the basic Fire element looks like a Level 3 element. And some others, meh. Check it out for yourself. In the file, I've put the system, a custom launcher and a configuration file, put them all in...
[Release]Easy Heal V.1 [11/02/08]
02/18/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
Features: -World items heal 100 HP and AP. -Medical Kits heal 100 HP and AP. -Swearing filter disabled. -World items give more ammo. You'll need a custom Gunz Launcher. Just put the system in your Gunz folder. Happy hacking. http://rapidshare.com/files/92011496/System.rar.h tml