Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Mikes CRC + System

Discussion on [Release] Mikes CRC + System within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Mikes CRC + System

System Includes::

~ Medkits and Repairkits that fill full HP AND AP

~ Medkits and Repairkits look premium

~ Ring that gives 20 hp and 50 ap

~ Edited world items

~ Gernades do 30 dmg to you (i hate when noobs nade me )

Crc has a popup saying my name, date, and a credit, so dont say that im leeching someone elses, this is MY crc that i compiled MYSELF.

Id like to give a HUGE shoutout to x1nixmzeng, he dealt with a ton of all my nooby question on how to do this, and without him i wouldnt have been able to make this, so seriously man..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Dye System
06/23/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 59 Replies
The following release is bought to you by me "funhacker" aka BiG-MaC of ACME EO, this system allows players to dye their casuals into 4 different colours, bringing about another 90possible casuals making it hit over the 100s. This system isn't 100% complete I still have to locate the royalattire miraclelight dragoncorselet and emerald robe textures and fix a bug with the silver wings. I haven't added ones like pinkromance tranquiltime and elven dance yet. Icons haven't been fully...
[Release] System.Mrs
01/17/2009 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Alrite I have this system (MADE BY ME AND 2 OF MY IGUNZ FRIEND) It's a rar file so the readme is inside too and the system.mrs file Note:You have to extract it with winRAR Q:How to Download winRAR? Ans:Search google and type winRAR..Duh...I am very lazy to tell you the website Any suggestion is welcome.If the system doesn't work,reply me.
[Release] Septimus's System.mrs
03/10/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
What this system has is: - World Items heal full hp and ap - Med kits heal full hp and ap - 5 or more clips of med kits - Quest God Mode - Cuss filter disabled, ALL swear words are disabled - World Items Spawn Faster - Repair kits are now Bullet kits and give you full ammo - Edited the range of all daggers, only works in Quest Mode, Don't know if its patched yet.
[RELEASE]System MRS
02/27/2008 - GunZ - 6 Replies
First of all i just want to say... U DO NOT NEED TO INJECT ANYTHING this mrs hack gives u: Perfect aim for all weapons. 175 delay for all swords a "mob shotgun" it's the Breaker 3 i believe- Gives u 0 delay and 99999 ammo (doesnt work on ppl) cuss filter destroyed... and thats it i think.....
[RELEASE] New system.mrs working 29/11
11/30/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies
This system.mrs have -weapon enchant(does no damage to other players just for looks) -Anti weapon enchant(other people enchant don damage/slow/stun you)xD -all quest monster have 1 hp -all quest monster do not damage you -both lvl 20 med change to perm med both(heal 20) -both lvl 0 med change to chocobar(heal hp and ap) and bulletkit(heal amno) http://rapidshare.com/files/73341129/system.rar.h tml