Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ETZR] Smart System.mrs w/ Auto Quest

Discussion on [ETZR] Smart System.mrs w/ Auto Quest within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ETZR] Smart System.mrs w/ Auto Quest

Tested by me -> mrs. done by me -> map hacks for quest by justin (programming friend) -> crc and injector by trini -> learnt editing thru trini's post

• Autoquest +
• Placed my name [ETZR] & fellow pals that had helped in the loading screen

• Weapons dmg Lowered (for you, bt normal dmg for opponents)
• Weapons giving mild +HP +AP (Hp/Ap of similar status as premium users)
• Weapons' spread decreased
• Weapons' weight decreased

• Becareful on using this one -> Avenger mk II and Avenger has 5x5 so it will RESEMBLE the breaker 5 and 6. (use at your own risk)

*most significantly affects opponents using rev/ still will get point blank dmg from sg opponents bt have been significantly reduced as well.

*if anyone noes how to modify the xp gained from quest plz tell me, cuz i can't get it to work. And drop rates.. dun seem to work.. cuz i still get hp/ap from monsters spawned although they have been put to 0 percent, bt instead of occasionally getting large skullz and the likes, i always get 1 or more of them. so ya..

* only thing ppl will accuse you of is - > lag shield. which i have verified.. there is no such thing as a lag shield (with low ping bt dmg not received)
either you lag / you don't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
usual procedure

• extract anywhere
• backup originals
• place Extracted files ( system.mrs + gunzlauncher + quest) into gunz folder
• "Play Live" don't press start
• open trini's injector
• browse for the crc
• click "Start"

And you are ready to go stealthmode. =) hope u guyz like my first attempt at system.mrs editing

================================================== ==============

Here you go :

good luck have fun
Thanks
1 User