Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solo UW

Discussion on Solo UW within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo ,

Ich suche einen Build für solo UW farmen als Derwich oder Ritu , bitte mit tipp wie man die skillung spielt.

danke,

mfg Enkard
Old 07/30/2007, 15:28   #2

habe zwar keinen tipp , aber bei onlinewelten gibts viele
Old 07/31/2007, 10:05   #3

müsste eigentlich mit der Skillung noch ganz gut gehen

Rt/Me

1.Nachtragend war khanei
2.arkanes echo
3.rachsüchtige Waffe
4.heal skill (ich nehm körper und seele heilen)
5.antlitz der Ahnen
6.sympathisches Gesicht
7.körp.widerstand
8.illusion d. eile

Damit kannst dann die Klammeralben und anschließend die Schmetterkriecher farmen. Kaltfeuernächte kannst mit n bisschen übung auch mitfarmen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Going Solo?
09/06/2009 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
Good Day! I just wanna know what character should i pick if i want to solo hunting in FTb2f & FI? im referring to a character that has a max level and class rank. thanks to those hu will reply:handsdown:
How To Solo at DP
05/13/2009 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Hi ppl, i lose lot of money trying to solo DP , I used Vac(with speddy mob and w/o speedy mob,non agrron and Auto-pots with CE, and i wanna know if have some easy way to do it, like reduce the spawn or somethin.:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
FT B2F solo?
03/07/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I wanted to ask you something. I thought about how to make money in cabal but the only way how to get fast money ist to go FT B2F. The only thing is that you can't run solo through this dungeon... So my question is: Is there any way how to solo this dungeon with speedack or something else because the dmg hack was fixed???
dm solo
12/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
hallo, ich wollte fragen was für ein programm die chinesen benutzen , denn auf unserenm server fangen die chinesen seit eniger zeit wieder and dm bücher zu verkaufen und man sieht viele hunter wieder in dm , wäre nett wenn mir einer helfen könnte und sagen warum die nicht gebannt wrden mit 2.0 und das immernoch funzt^^
UW-Solo
06/06/2006 - Guild Wars - 16 Replies
also leute hier mal ne guid für uw solo: also möglichkeit Nr.1 Mö/K Skillung: Tacktik= 12 heilgebete= } jeweils den rest schutzgebete= } jeweils den rest Skills: