Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Secure Camera angle change possible?

Discussion on Secure Camera angle change possible? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi,

i want to rotate the camera into another direction in an autoit script. But i haven't found a secure solution yet that works 100%.

i tried things like:

move mouse while right mouse button is pressed:
Code:
MouseMove(1, 200)
MouseDown("right")
MouseMove(1, 250, 100)
MouseUp("right")
with drag mouse function:
Code:
MouseClickDrag("right", 100, 100, 110, 100, 50)
or by running a circle:
Code:
   send("{"w down}") 
   send("{"d down}") 
   sleep(1000) 
   send("{"d up}") 
   send("{"w up}")
but none of these attemts is working good enough to implement it in a bot. more precise i want to turn left in nebo terrace to face the undead located on the way to the cursed lands area. after killing the first archers i head back to the sign of hot springs (fix position) and the bot should rotate the camera towards west, approximatly 90 degrees.

strafing left all the way would take too much time and maybe (definitly) the monk runs out of mana because of recasting protspirit all the time in order not to get killed from randomly spawning undead.

do you have any ideas how to implement the problem or do you have better suggestions?

thanks in advance

nomi
Old 05/24/2007, 15:06   #2

ok first you should post this thread in the
gw main /question section
and yes i can help you
but my problem is that iam not very good in english so sry if there is any thing you can't understand
i'll post a code maybe @ 18:00
Old 05/24/2007, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,993
wrong section ...
Old 05/24/2007, 15:12   #4

For 180° turn, press X.

There is a special key in the options window. My suggestion, do not move the mouse. Turn like youve done with send("{a down}")
Old 05/25/2007, 11:50   #5

hi,

sry for posting to wrong section.

Quote:
but my problem is that iam not very good in english so sry if there is any thing you can't understand
you can also write german i understand it too (even better than english).

Quote:
For 180° turn, press X.
I want too turn the camera for 90°, 180 would be trivial.

so far i think the best results i made with running a 1/4 circle for 1 second.

the thing with moving the mouse while pressing the right mouse button is not working at all. i think gw handles the camera movement internally different than i tried to simulate.
Old 05/26/2007, 10:41   #6

sry das ich nicht früher gepostet habe aber kinfirmation steht ins haus
@nomi wenn du deutsc hkannst dann schreib doch direkt in deutsch hier sind fast ausschließlich alles deutsch