Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Wars Factions?

Discussion on Guild Wars Factions? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

many threads here about Guild Wars, but no Folder for Guild Wars Faction, the addon of Guildwars. Can someone make one?

Regards, Andariel
Old 06/12/2006, 18:56   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by andariel@Jun 12 2006, 18:03
Hi,

many threads here about Guild Wars, but no Folder for Guild Wars Faction, the addon of Guildwars. Can someone make one?

Regards, Andariel
i dont think it really needs to be divided, since factions will get new stuff, normal gw will get from now on only some fixes...
well thats my opinion... but you could ask marie what she thinks about your idea
Old 06/12/2006, 19:36   #3

Look, how many threads about factions do you see? There are not so many threads about guild wars in any case, so why should we devide our not really small but quite limited community?
Old 06/13/2006, 11:33   #4

It isnt divided into two games since the world of guild wars is going to be one big one and it doesent divide people. Its like they would restrict in real life asians to come over europe, so see it as a bigger update of guild wars. The only thing you can do is todo -image behind your source at properties of the gw.exe, then its dling every necessary files for guild wars and factions.
Old 06/13/2006, 20:49   #5

I thought he ment we should make a forum for GW and one for GWF cO
Old 06/14/2006, 13:19   #6

Ah I see, well why we should do that, we dont post often farm spots, if this forum meant to be certainly for guides I would post here korean farm spots in factions etc, but yet its just for tools, and guides doesent play a role so we just merge them together. But im talking to lowfyr in further discussions about giving Guild Wars an own forum with Tools, Guides, Bot Scripts.