Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is guildwars worth buying?

Discussion on is guildwars worth buying? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is guildwars worth buying, or should i get world of warcraft?
Old 11/23/2005, 04:36   #2

no get wow ^^ nah joking depends on what you like more stupid lvling (WoW) dumb quests (GW/WoW) Pay Monthly Fee's (WoW) dont pay mothly Fee's (GW) better graphic (GW) and a pretty simple pvp system(GW)^^
Old 11/23/2005, 13:47   #3

Of the features, I would definatly prefer WoW!
But somehow, GW doesent interrest me - I come
home and think about if I should run gw and farm around
or try to beat the game with another chars, but whatever you do it isnt challenging me in anyway, and if it does then the situation is too hard. You can have a badass amount of cash,
but you can be still weak... In a tactical view it looks maybe good but its always the same one... If there would
be some improvments I would really like to play it again but today it isnt interresting me.
Old 11/24/2005, 02:30   #4

WoW is like 15 bucks a month rite? Thats a rip ! the game doesnt seem that good, silkroad has better graphics lOL