Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Druid's Overlook easy EXP

Discussion on Druid's Overlook easy EXP within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Ok now you must be at Druid's Overlook first. Leave it and when you go through the portal to go outside, turn right. Keep running down there and some enemies will crawl up from the ground. As soon as they start attacking you run back by the portal where juscular hoomis (i know i spelled that worng) is. Run past him so the enemies keep chasing you and eventually fall into his aggro range. He will begin attack them so just stay back and tank or something and they wont come after you

at level 15 i make 136 exp for every fevered devourer and 60 for every drone. Really works good, the enemies spawn everytime i think. After that you can follow it up with the gold pathing exploit 3!
Old 10/18/2005, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Has been posted too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats]
07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
----------Easy Alz Guide---------- -Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character. ----------BUY---------- All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper. x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others). -Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
Alliance druid Cat -> Gnoll Ally Druid Bear -> Worgen
01/31/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
kann das wer mir mal irgend wie machen? ich finde ncihts und selbst versucht doch ncihts gefunden oder geschafft was der art funktioniert, zum verzweifelns langsam.
Druid/Mage/Warrior Easy One Hit Kill
06/14/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
Druid/Mage/Warrior One hit Kill - By Fiskov/Jacyte Before you say "REPOST LOL", read the entire thread. Yes it does include items from other posts, but different methods. The thread is rather hard to understand, so I'll post my own version. You need- Either two/three accounts or two/three friends
Druid/Warri vs. Druid/Hunter Taktiken ?
05/08/2008 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hallo , ich spiele zusammen mit einem heal dudu ( wir beide haben full s1 + s3 waffe ) auf nem 1,9 k rating und bekommen relativ oft die combo Druid/Hunter ! Jetzt wollte ich hier ma fragen , ob jemand ein paar gute Taktiken/Tricks gegen diese combo kennt ? Ein großes Problem ist natürlich der fehlende Dmg durch das etwas schlechtere s1 equip , was ich aber nicht als Grund einsehen will :) mfg
Upgrading quality Easy REAL EASY
09/16/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
you need 4 meteors a real high lvl uni item and a db and money to repair upgraded item 4 times. ok get the item you want upgrade in quality out in your invent. Go to artisan wind and try to upgrade the high lvl uni item with 3 mets. make sure to repair each time it fails....use the forth met on the item you want to upgrade. it WILLgo up in lvl. Now use the db on the the item you want ot upgrade Depending on the lvl, the current quality your item will upgrade in quality or not works for...