Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a small trick

Discussion on Just a small trick within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When your hunting hard monsters such as titans etc. pin them down on the walls. as they do have pathfinding around rocks/tree's and buildings. they wont go around eachother. so pin them down in a streight line along a wall and only one will fight you at a time.. Can be handy in most times.

Also: Lornar's passage like.. the 2th zone down from there has those nasty Rock trowers you can get passed without being knocked down. let one (for axample a monk with rebirth) pin them down at a wall. let them trow rocks at you into the wall. and let a Elementalist AOE kill them with ease.. (best and most simple way to kill them and get passed). just some idea's will post more if i find some.

Cheers.
Old 07/08/2005, 12:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, that is nice and nifty. You can exploit the poor pathfinding in other ways too.

The mobs will try to use the direct way to someone. Knowing this, you can easily block their path in a whole. Get a tank to stand exactly around a corner and get yourself in a position behind him and around the corner. The mobs most of the time won't be able to maneuver around the tank. The only time they can is when they lag past the tank.

(like illustrated in the attachment - stand like this and the pathfinding will start glitching like a gone mad "bunny" on world domination tour )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-34-1120819267.jpg (18.3 KB, 3 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[release] Special Trick to make the client small
05/09/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Hey all i know that a lot of persones want to have a small client a client that is around the 12 - 25 mb now , i going release how you can do that , and it is easy to extract (doesnt takes hours like kgb compressor and it doesnt take hours to rar it ) well , the first thing you need is the cracked version of ultra iso (trial supports only 300 mb and the client is a bit bigger) or any other program that can make a iso
Small trick with monster
08/24/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
I found out by messing around that when you delete(or move if you don't want to make a backup) of monster.ini in the INI folder do these Remove monster's health bar(Doesn't affect TG scarecrows) Makes your attacking behave differently. The melee char walks right next to the monsters before attacking it. (Useful for speed hacking warriors in superman at tombats or sand monsters). My only complaint is that it bugs cloud jar, it doesn't keep track of the monster you kill, only the monster...
small vp trick
06/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
Oke i got al small trick to get a few vps more. U can get vps also in tg just make a team and let some guys around u join you, train ur weapon skill or something as soon that guy(s) which joined u lv up, u will get his vps. i mostly use this if i want my bow skill lv up. just ask some guys around u, hey can you join me plz? also if u got a lv 70+ water just make a team and let the guy who you are stigging join u. ( must be a lower lv ofcourse) oh most people are afk so it can take awhile be4...