Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with hfff bot

Discussion on Help with hfff bot within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with hfff bot

Hi, i need some help about the bot program. There is one thing doesn't work: when factions are spent and i go back to Lutgardis the program doesn't insert heroes and bots even if the cursor selects them. Have you any idea about the problem? thanks
Old 09/18/2008, 08:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 123/0/1
Old 09/18/2008, 14:53   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by blauwiggle View Post

!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HFFF TOT
11/30/2008 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 57 Replies
OMG Hfff ist tot wie soll ich jetzt meine 40p in ner nacht einnehmen und meine 150k kurzick punkte XD
HFFF down was nun?
11/15/2008 - Guild Wars - 13 Replies
Da Hfff ja jetzt nicht mehr funktioniert, wollte ich mich mal erkundigen, was ihr nun macht um schnell an viel Platin zu kommen. Ob vllt. ein neuer Bot in Planung ist der wenigstens etwas an die Erträge beim hfff Bot kommt. Oder ob es sogar schon einen gibt :)... mfg
Hfff Bot Help
09/01/2008 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
i was just tryin to use the hfff bot and i set everything up but when i run the bot it doesnt even make it out the door it just talks to lucas and then gets stuck. any help would be much appreciated. and i dont speak german so an english response would be great!
Looking For HFFF BOT.
03/30/2008 - Guild Wars - 3 Replies
langaugre macht nicht ich haben einen Übersetzer aus: P. aber ich würden genießen, um einen HFFF Bot zu haben, dass ich meine benennen kann, das, ive andere versuchte sie nicht wie vorgesehen sie das keept ausarbeiteten, das falsche Tür durchläuft oder in Kreise nach cleary nach genauen Anweisungen umhergeht