Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying All Campaign Account

Discussion on Buying All Campaign Account within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying All Campaign Account

I am buying an account with all campaigns including eotn. I want a level 20 elementalist on the account. I offer for this 200 ectos. Send me a message if you have this.
Old 02/24/2010, 22:10   #2

Bump, I'll buy accounts with all campaigns+eotn for 150e if no ele on it and 200e if ele on it.
Old 02/28/2010, 19:47   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bist du behindert ? Der gibt mir ne negative bewertung weil er die acc daten zuerst wollte und ichs nich gemacht hab
Old 02/28/2010, 21:01   #4

you tried to scam me and you already have bad reputation here.
Old 02/28/2010, 21:22   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I Tried? Lol and if yes i didnt scam so you made a wrong feedback
Old 03/01/2010, 00:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashimali View Post
I Tried? Lol and if yes i didnt scam so you made a wrong feedback
people should know about you. you should be banned from this site.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Full Campaign + EotN Account
08/22/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
So, I have an account with all four games. Account is clean and the price is only based on the games. It is linked with PlayNc and I have the info. I know that when accounts become linked they lose some value so I am auctioning off this account to the highest bidder. S/B 50E
WTS 3 Full Campaign + EotN Account ~Cheap~
06/26/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hello epvp B/O 150E (all 3) So, I have three accounts with all four games. These accounts are clean and the price is only based on the games. These accounts are linked with PlayNc, but I have the master account info for each saved.I know that when accounts become linked they lose some value so I am auctioning off these accounts to the highest bidders. Although you can B/O for 150E, a bid you think is reasonable should be posted because possibly I will sell it to you. Also, I have one...
[WTS] 3 Campaign Account (Fact+NF+Eotn) r10 Vanguard
04/18/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
this account is almost bot ready! send me your offers below or on pm and post your msn/icq
[WTS] All Campaign Account.
04/04/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 9 Replies
So, Hallo ich verkaufe hier einen Guild Wars Account mit allen Kampagnen + EoTn HM ist überall freigeschaltet. Auf dem Acc sind folgende Chars. 20er weiblicher Ritu. Nen paar Titel die leicht zu maxen sind. Norn Pressi, Alte Rüstung, Schreckensmaske, Kopftuch usw. Ist durch Prophecies fast durch, letze Missi fehlt. Durch Fac ist sie komplett durch. Durch Nightfall auch
Buy GW Account - all campaign
03/01/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Must be all campaigns (proph/fact/nf/eotn) Prefer /age ~1 yr Prefer unlinked account Titles don't matter much Offering gold/ecto/zkey at the moment PM offer please