Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb full accounts

Discussion on wtb full accounts within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
wtb full accounts

Looking for GW Accounts:
All Chapters + Add On
Elementalist lvl 20 hardmode in eotn.
build:OgVDMYysOoivapYZwDNBRAaB

Just paying in game stuff(Platinum, Ectos,Zkeys).
PM me or leave offer here.
Old 02/21/2010, 14:04   #2

bump ~ 200-250 ectos each.
Old 02/25/2010, 18:33   #3

still searching

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 3 full Accounts
09/16/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
Verkaufe mehrere Guildwars Accounts Account 1 Factions+Nightfall+Eye of The North keine Character nicht nc gebunden Account 2 Profecies+Factions+Nightfall+Eye of The North Ritualist lvl 20 der Überlebene Titel hat
WTS: Sharing Matrix Accounts, DepositFiles Accounts, 4shared Accounts, Full Guarantee
06/28/2010 - Trading - 15 Replies
I am selling Fresh DepositFiles, 4shared and Sharing Matrix Premium Accounts. PLEASE NOTE: My Prices Are In USD, NOT SGD!!!! Sharing Matrix 1 month Premium Account - 6 USD (Full Guarantee) 3 months Premium Account - 10 USD (1 month guantee)
FantasticWorld2 Full EQ + Accounts
05/20/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 14 Replies
Hi Leute, ich verkaufe meine Chars auf FantasticWorld2. Sura: LVL 106 Kingrüssi Heli+9 mit GM Steinen 92er Dolche+9
WTB Full-Accounts
04/24/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hi thar, i am still looking for 2 Guild Wars Accounts with all 3 Campaigns and EotN HM. Ideally the Account would be ready for farming Raptors with W/N, but i would also pay more for a lv.20 Warrior with completed attribute quests and/or standing at The Mouth of Torment and/or having completed Sunjiang District Mission (simply anything that gets me closer to Bot-Ready). I do also buy Accounts completely without a warrior. Not PlayNC linked would be optimal, if it is linked you should have...
WTB 2 SRO ACCOUNTS(full int) 55+ LVL only on Sparta
06/06/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I need to buy 2 accounts on Sparta server.Full farmed or not it is not important,and naked or with gear is also not important.They only need to be 55 + lvl and full int(china) is other condition .I would also like that you did not buy silk for ad least 60 days with them so you cant do charge back on silk. I am paying gold in game,paypall,moneybookers your choice. Scammers don't even try. If you are interested and you have char for sale send me mail or pm me here or contact me on...