Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kitty Is God Account For Sale

Discussion on Kitty Is God Account For Sale within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kitty Is *** Account For Sale

as it says im selling my accounts Kitty Is God (Assassin) have tried selling before and got irritated Account is UNLINKED and below i will leave posts on what it has i ONLY Accept Paypal Via GIFT only i will use Middle man if you want. I Own the email aswell and you can change it and all that good stuff. Included are
>18 Maxed Tittles,Party,Drunk,Sweet,R9 Zrank(nearly r10),Canthan Skill Hunter,Elonian Skill Hunter,Tyrian Skill Hunter,Legendary Skill Hunter,Canthan Vanquisher,Canan Cartographer (NOT MAX!!! 97.7%)Legendary Spearmarshal,Holy Lightbringer,r10 Asura,R10 Norn,R3 Surviver,Guardian Of Elona,Guardian Of Cantha,Guardian Of tyria(NOT MAX! At 13/25 Missions,Rank 7 Zrank,Rank 1 Champion, Alot of Titles are nearly complete i just couldint find it in myself to force myself to grind out GWAMM again after last 3 GWAMMS getting deleted.
CHARICTERS ON ACCOUNT
1.Assasin (Male) Chaos Gloves,Obsidian,Blindfold (all armor sets for theif)
1.Warrior(Male) Chaos Gloves,Obsidian,Blindfold
1.Monk(Female) Chaos Gloves,Obsidian Top,Labrynth Legs,Chaos Gloves,Blindfold (PVP ONLY)
1 Ele.(Female) Standard PvP Armor (PvP)
1.Necro (Male) Level 2 Grotto Armor (Money Storage)

Account has no prior Bans or suspensions so far its relatively new only 5 months old now. It has the Game of the year upgrade all Xpacs No Aion wings emote. Does have Zrank,Hero,Guild Emotes.

Account Comes With
1 Trimmed Guild name Best Player Ever(Kity) Red Cape Rank under 50. Alley leader of all my trimmed guilds named (Kity). Rest of the stuff can be negotiated i do not want to list everything else it has in case i cannot come to a deal i dont have time to sell in game anymore.

I have MANY alts for sale with it if needed alot of them lead my other trimmed guilds (No Gold Trim all other colors)

Account is 45/50 Unlinked.
Email Is Available to the buyer to keep or change
PAYMENT Via Paypal Gift ONLY.
Alt Account that may come with it
1 Assasin(Male) Chaos Gloves,Obsidian Armor,Blindfold Rank 9 Hero Has beat NF,Factions,Eotn all games Owns Green Trimmed Best Player Ever (Kity)

Hopefully can get a decent price for it if not ill keep it for nostalgia NOT looking to unload it for 20$ any Questions or comments you can reach me on skype via Kitty Is God or pm Inday Bote in game Kitty Is God account has 1,329armbraces,19 stacks of ecto,and many various rare pets i will sell those separate more then likely unless buyer wants just a bulk deal. I VERY RARELY Log in here so feel free to contact me via skype (my non personal Skype) i had a offer of 350$ for my main account alone from a friend the deal went sour so the account is now for sale again (was buying main + alt+Guilds+a custom bot i have)

-Thanks
-Kitty Is God

21 Alts Sold. Pending Sale IG

Island Guardian Sold In Game
Old 01/09/2017, 20:32   #2

Current Bid For Main 100$ (With Guild)
Old 01/10/2017, 04:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why would anyone pay $350 or even $100 when the account only has 18 titles and nothing special, please elaborate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2017, 10:42   #4

Beacuse that wasent the only thing that came with it.i never said i am currently selling for that price i said i was GOING to sell to a good freind for that. I know see were i said "My main account alone" that was a bad typo.

Tags
account, buy, guild wars, kitty, sell