Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Q7 Shields Golds & Max !

Discussion on 2x Q7 Shields Golds & Max ! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x Q7 Shields Golds & Max !

Hello,

I WTS my 2 sexy shields.
Paypal gift only & you go first.

Let's start bidding with 1€/each.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] erepublik golds (cc) and eSim Suna Golds
11/24/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling golds in eRepublik 100g (~20,000) cc/10 USD (large stock) High level account, safe and a by the means (MU, MM, products etc) preferred by you. I am selling golds in eSim Suna
WTT Softcore golds to Hardcore golds
06/21/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im searching some hardcore golds. I give some of my softcore golds. Skype : nelsonluismarques to discuss
New Shields??
03/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
hello everyone i hear that bugpoint will make new shields BO3 and this shield will have 25k is that true??
[TuT] Make Shields Element Refinery Able and Baruna Shields Pierce Able
10/19/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 21 Replies
English Today I´m gonna show you how every player can refine its shield with elements. First of all, open your source folder and look for the file "Item.cpp" In this file, you have to search for: "BOOL CItemElem::IsEleRefineryAble( ItemProp* pProp ) Underneath that, you see: pProp->dwItemKind3 == IK3_SUIT || pProp->dwItemKind2 == IK2_WEAPON_MAGIC || pProp->dwItemKind2 == IK2_WEAPON_DIRECT ) return TRUE;
shields
08/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi community, I'm looking for a way to put on the characterthe shields. Or is there a way to wield two weapons at a character? Could you help me? Thank you. Regards UPDATE: like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWEvKe91V4c&fea ture=related