Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB minipets

Discussion on WTB minipets within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB minipets

Hi

I want to buy these minipets clean/undedicated.

Beetle/Zippy/Greased Lightning
Ghostly Hero
Oni
Smite Crawler
Dhuum
Polar Bear

PM me price (€) plz
No respons = no interest cause price is to high

grtz

PS If you are interested in a BOT for farming the minipet Polar Bear, pm me. I have one working. (selling it for € or ingame items )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS MINIPETS
05/24/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
GOLD: 1x White Rabbit 1x Lich PURPLE: 1x Nian 1x Koss 1x Elf WHITE:
WTS Minipets, Tränke, Sonstiges
03/12/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Close me please
WTB Minipets
02/12/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Buying: Naga Raincaller @ 140€ or Oni @ 190€
Making gold with Argent Tournament minipets
04/29/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Well, I'm already rich enough from this so I guess it's time to share Well, it's a known fact that the Argent Tournament pets are not BoP, and they can (and, for this matter, they must) be traded. I got 2 ways of making a great deal of money by selling such pets, but for both ways, you'll need some gold to invest: 1- Selling your own faction pets on the Neutral Auction House: You need at least 1000g for this one, or you must be willing to give up on 40 champions seals to buy a...
[WTS]Various GuildWars MiniPets/Verschiedene GuildWars Minipets
01/10/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Da ich nicht die Zeit habe, ingame zuschreien und alle zu verkaufen, biete ich euch meine Restbestände an Minipets zu echten Schleuderpreisen an. Since I don't have enough time to sell them ingame, I'm offering you my pets for real low prices. Miniatur-Tempelwächter / Temple Guardian Miniatur-Hydra Miniatur-Jade-Rüstung / Jade Armor Miniatur-Peitschenschwanz-Verschlinger / Whiptail Devourer Miniatur-Belagerungs-Schildkröte / Siege Turtle Miniatur-Dschungeltroll / Jungle Troll