Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] unlinked GW account

Discussion on [WTS] unlinked GW account within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] unlinked GW account

Hello, I'm selling my alt account,
8 characters__1Pve:7PvP

Pve Warrior : destructor gloves, templar armor, bandana
Hard mode on 3 campaigns + GWEN
No titles maxed

PvP char: r3 hero, glad1, got some champ points

past guild : War Machine[WM]
Pm your offer !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] unlinked GW 1 Account
04/02/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a Guild Wars Account with all Episodes of the Game... It has not to be a perfect one but it should have all Episodes. I can pay via e*gold, give you my GuildWars 2 Account or via Paypal. THX:mofo:
(EU) Unlinked Gw1 Account, HoM 30-50
03/27/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
As u can read in the title that i am looking for an Unlinked! EU! gw1 acc. with (the title: gwamm and << not nesscary) HoM 30-50. I DONT care, what that acc. has for gold, amor, mats. etc. I just need the HoM for the linking. If u have something to offer, pls send me a private message with some links to pics for prove and a price u have imagined. I am gonna pay fine, but pls dont forget that gw1 is a dead game noone is going to play that game anymore so plz some realistic offers.
[WTB] Unlinked 50/50 GW1 account.
10/25/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
As the title suggests I am looking for a 50/50 HoM account. I am happy to use a middleman and any payment method you require. I can prove I am a trustworthy member in the black trading community on other trading sites and if you like DoTA 2 items (instead of real life money) I have $400+ worth of items/keys I'm willing to trade. Cheers, BotRed.
[WTS] 50/50 unlinked account
08/15/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Head start starts in 9 days and unlinked 50/50 accounts are becoming scarcer and scarcer. Here's your chance to pick one up before the last ones are linked. account 50/50 - Imgur As seen above, the accounts consists of the main Paragon with 25 max titles, Voltaic Spear, and many other goodies (low req shields, unique weapons, elite armors). All useful heroes are fully runed and weaponed. It additionally has a strong presence in pre with 4 character located there. As seen with the...
WTB 30+/50 HoM account Unlinked
04/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a guild wars account that has 30 or more for Halls of Monument. This account must be unlinked to NCsoft master account. I don't really care for items or gold, just the character with 30+ HoM on that account. I will pay USD using PayPal and use a middleman service we can agree on.