Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: GW Wings Emote from Aion CE

Discussion on WTS: GW Wings Emote from Aion CE within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: GW Wings Emote from Aion CE

Quote:
Aion: The Tower of Eternity - US region
Wings for Guild Wars characters

This is a limited promotional item from NCsoft containing the code for exclusive emote that allows you to summon a pair of Aion wings for your Guild Wars character!

You may not be able to fly, but you'll look awesome on the ground with these flashy wings.

To activate your new emote type "/Aion" to summon your Aion wings!

This version of the emote is for US servers only.
Offer away

Payment by paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Aion Flügel Emote
12/10/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Huhu, ich verkaufe hier meinen Code für das Flügel Emote. PSC oder Überweisung. 10 Euros start lg
WTB AION WINGS EMOTE
04/10/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 5 Replies
Looking for aion wings emote pm me here and tell me your price^^
Sell Aion Wings Emote
03/22/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 10 Replies
Hi I have 7 aion wings emote codes I can be happy to give you screenie of an acc I have with 1 code i had which was 8 at the time. For proof I trade for in game ecto's :) 30-40 ecto per code fair for everyone interested in one? since the aion game costs moneys :] http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/e4sykillx/ games-2-1.jpg
[Wts/Vk] Aion Wing emote/Flügel emote
03/05/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Halli Hallo Verkaufe hier 3x Aion Wing Emote Ich habe interesse an Ingame stuff (Platin/Ektos oder auch Miniaturen) Solltet ihr interesse an einem oder mehreren Codes habt, meldet euch einfach bei mir. ICQ/MSN gibt es auf Anfrage Ich möchte darauf hinweisen, das ich im normalfall immer erst abends ab 19 Uhr online kommen kann, da ich berufstätig bin.