Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ECTOS($10)/Shards($5)

Discussion on WTS ECTOS($10)/Shards($5) within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ECTOS($10)/Shards($5)

I've dropped my prices to 8 US or 6.3 Euros per ecto stack. Shard's will no longer be sold until the shard market rebalances itself.

Hello Elitepvpers community! I'm currently selling my stock of ectos and shards since I'm becoming pretty bored with the game itself. The ectos and shards I have in stocked are not duped and were not farmed using a bot. Legitimately, I power traded amongst other Guild Wars 1 players to make a profit.

Current Stock

Ectos : 14 Stacks

Shards: 0 Stacks

I'm looking to become a legit seller on this forum with hopes that you will respect me enough to not try and scam me.

Payment method: PAYPAL only, sending me the money FIRST as a GIFT to Family and Friends (No EXCEPTIONS). Since I'm not as reputable as other sellers, I am willing to make small transactions with you.

Contact methods: You can either PM me here or add my Skype:

eli.banks.guru

Again, I'm not here to make waves against anyone. Just trying to turn my hard work into some sort of profit. Any scammers will be made known to the public, and will deal with additional fines for any attempts to reverse payments. (I protect my interests to the full extent of the law).

Blacklist: None (I hope it stays this way)
Old 05/25/2014, 18:01   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added on skype. I'll take some shards and a couple ectos.

I went first in the trade and everything went clean a smooth, I'll definitely buy from him again!
Old 05/27/2014, 03:51   #3

Bump, still selling ~

Bump~~~ Got a couple more stacks of ectos.
Old 05/29/2014, 04:26   #4

Bump~~~~ Still selling, prices have dropped down to 9 US or 7 euros a stack, Shards 4.5 US or 3.5 euros a stack. Same amount in stock.
Old 05/30/2014, 18:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 137/0/1
i'm looking for 25 Stacks pm me if you have
Old 05/31/2014, 22:15   #6

Bump~~~~ Prices have dropped to 8 US or 6.3 Euros for Ecto stacks.
Old 06/02/2014, 07:17   #7

Bump~~~ Still selling, I've got 4 more stacks of ectos in stock.

Bump~~ Still selling Same stock