Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vaettir Bot

Discussion on Vaettir Bot within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vaettir Bot

I am selling my veattir bot!

The bot is perfect for the events coming up for golden eggs/cupcakes, etc!
It picks up everything (it has the options to not pick things up)
It is assassin.

For this bot i want 250e for it! Message me on here/request a trade!!
(this is not a public one)
Old 04/07/2014, 02:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Public ones are pretty **** good. Good luck selling your bot that can only be a tiny bit better than a free bot.
Old 04/07/2014, 05:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
selling gigi's bot is strong nowadays

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GWA˛] Vaettir A/Mo Farm bot
03/27/2019 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 345 Replies
SWEETS ONLY NO GOLD BOT HERE Creator : ddarek #Edit -Update V1 (6/26/2013) -Update V1.5 (7/2/2013) -Update V2 ( 7/24/2013) Build : OwNS40PP8Id2BkAmFvHQE5B (If you got Great Dwarf Armor then replace way of perfection for it )
Vaettir Farm Bot A/Mo
06/18/2012 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Heres a bot I'm selling that farms Vaettirs in Jaga Moraine Hard Mode. Standard Bot. Put in Name, check what you want it to do, and click start. Also very good for getting the Survivor Titles. Theres two versions. One that collects golds/dyes/tomes and one that collects everything. Both are for the low price of 30 ectos each, 50 combined. Message me on skype if your interested and want to see it in action. skype: deathreversal
[WTB] Vaettir Bot Accounts
03/10/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Heya, Im looking for some Vaettir Bot ready accounts. PM Me your price in € or Ecto.
GWA2 A/mo Vaettir Bot; Need Help!!
02/19/2012 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks -bots-tools-macros/1568881-gwa-vaettir-mo-farm-bot .html ENGLISH: I can't seem to get this to work. I've spent 3-4 hours, read the entire thread here, tried to search for a detailed guide on how to get this to work but it's not. What I've done was: Downloaded the 2 files shown in the Original Post... "GWA2 A_Mo Vaettirs Farm by bl4ck3lit3.zip" Extracted it to desktop Ran GW.EXE as admin. Set-up assassin with appropriate gear and...
>>>Vaettir Farming Bot<<<
09/14/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
+