Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] unlinked GW 1 Account

Discussion on [WTB] unlinked GW 1 Account within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[WTB] unlinked GW 1 Account

I'm looking for a Guild Wars Account with all Episodes of the Game...
It has not to be a perfect one but it should have all Episodes.

I can pay via e*gold, give you my GuildWars 2 Account or via Paypal.

THX
Old 04/02/2014, 01:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
yours skype.. ? have the offer.
Old 04/02/2014, 20:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have an Account with all Episodes (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North).
Didnt play for about 6 years i think. The Account has 6 full level 20s i think not sure tho. The inventars and treasure should be full of stuff. Most chars should have good equipment too. there are some nice titels, items etc.

i really dont know any specifics but i played the game a lot back in the day

if you are interested you add me on skype or write here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(EU) Unlinked Gw1 Account, HoM 30-50
03/27/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
As u can read in the title that i am looking for an Unlinked! EU! gw1 acc. with (the title: gwamm and << not nesscary) HoM 30-50. I DONT care, what that acc. has for gold, amor, mats. etc. I just need the HoM for the linking. If u have something to offer, pls send me a private message with some links to pics for prove and a price u have imagined. I am gonna pay fine, but pls dont forget that gw1 is a dead game noone is going to play that game anymore so plz some realistic offers.
WTB Unlinked GW1 account!
03/04/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone :) I am after a gw1 account with 10 HoM points which is also unlinked. Payments via paypal. PST me for skype details. Hope to hear from you soon! Mike
WTB unlinked GW1 Account at least 15 HoM
02/19/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, I'm looking for an unlinked Guild Wars 1 Account (with serial numbers) with at least 15 Points within the Hall of Monuments to link it to an existing GW2 account and improve the HoM in GW1 further. Characters and Level doesn't matter. In case you are interested please contact me via PM with your offer and desired price. Paying via PayPal. -----------
[WTB] Unlinked GW1 Account 11/50+ HoM
09/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I'm wanting to buy an UNLINKED Guild Wars 1 Account. That has at least 11 Hall of Monuments unlocked or more. Wife decided to use mine for her GW2 account and now i'm out in the dark, so paying pretty good for this. Please PM me if you have an account for sale and how much you're looking for. Starting off i'm paying $50usd for any account that has at least 11 HoM rewards, will pay more depending on amount of points.
[WTS] 50/50 unlinked account
08/15/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Head start starts in 9 days and unlinked 50/50 accounts are becoming scarcer and scarcer. Here's your chance to pick one up before the last ones are linked. account 50/50 - Imgur As seen above, the accounts consists of the main Paragon with 25 max titles, Voltaic Spear, and many other goodies (low req shields, unique weapons, elite armors). All useful heroes are fully runed and weaponed. It additionally has a strong presence in pre with 4 character located there. As seen with the...