Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Z KEYS STACK CHEAP/+can make trim with 2.5k rps

Discussion on Z KEYS STACK CHEAP/+can make trim with 2.5k rps within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 167
The Black Market: 1700/0/0
Z KEYS STACK CHEAP/+can make trim with 2.5k rps

WTS 10 Z KEYS STACK-------> 8 EURO EACH.

Making trim also,pm me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb obby trim/gold trim guild
09/28/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
paying in ecto got loads of ecto so just name ur price, not paying well over normal but yeah post here!
How to make buffs stack?
11/06/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi guys. Recently my friend started his own private server and I have been tasked to test and fix certain classes. At the moment I'm stuck with Aloken. Here's the problem: My buffs, Increase Range, Resist and Rebellion Swords all have the same icon, therefore they do not stack. How do I change the buff icon? I also understand from surfing this forum that some people have mentioned about raising the icon limit (something like that). I also noticed under my share folder I do not have the...
[Request] make any items stack to 255???
10/15/2012 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
anyone have a programs or knows a way to make any shaiya items (not include gears and weaps) stack to 255??
make free super noble hp/mana that come in stack of 50
11/03/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
hi all , i just tried and tested out and find that hp or mana can be edited and make it stack in 50 pot instead of just 5 pot, just like super noble pot that purchase from Dshop. maybe of you all may already know this, but i just want to share in case no one discover this.. Tools required: Winhex step 1: make it auto pot