Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GW Item

Discussion on WTB GW Item within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GW Item

WTB GW items such as ectos, keys, and rares (items such as emerald blade, obby blade, crystalline sword).
I am trading a conquer online account for the items, see below. Read the account info, then tell me how many of what you would be willing to trade

"I am trading a 130-107 Tro-Ninja, on Gem World-Emerald server... includes

Uni 1 sock ninja armor
super +2 bound fan
elite +2 bound tower
3,400 Cps (Dbs are 20m, super 2 sock clubs/swords/blades are 5-6 Dbs, elite 1 sock armors are 350-400cps)

Comes with Full information.

I would like to trade it for GW Gold/Ectos/Keys/Rare's(Emerald Blade, Crystalline sword, something along those lines) NOT FOR GW ACCOUNTS, ONLY ITEMS.

Offer me through PMs or Posts.

How i will trade:
Once i receive an offer that i like, i will show the person the account on emerald.
Then we meet on GW and you show me items.
I will give you Account Id and Password, then you trade me items.
Then i will give u the Security Question and answer and the number.

If you would like to trade in a different way (ex- half and half), PM me and we will talk about it."

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list
12/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey =) Wie die Überschrift schon sagt, suche ich eine komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list am liebsten noch von den Waffen von .darki und den ganzen neuen Rüstungen/Schilden/Helmen, da ich überhaupt nicht weiß wie man dass zB mit der item proto macht und wenn ich sie einfach nur ersetze, wie zB durch die "Waffen" item proto von .darki sind die ganzen neuen Rüstungen weg .... Ich hoffe irgendjemand könnte das machen, weil es bestimmt nicht nur für mich hilfreich ist...
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
ProMt2.eu free P Server with all item over 80 e withot item shop it's the best
01/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
***** new private server on 24/24 armour lil 66+9 free all item over 80 for free in the npgs. hourse level 21 when you start the pg is level 78. yang unlimited with a bug... in this server you can have all. alse armour gm liv 50. all rate are 1000% register and play for free. There isn't the item shop all is for free here.