Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Amount of Flames of Balthazar(€ or ingame)

Discussion on High Amount of Flames of Balthazar(€ or ingame) within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Amount of Flames of Balthazar(€ or ingame)

Title says it all^^ pm
Old 01/13/2014, 09:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
still buying
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HIGH Amount of Unranked Accounts ~400 per month.
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
So my friends. I dont sell 1-2 accs for random guys. I am searching for big resellers that take more than some accounts in a month. Since i got some new friends and some new business guy i can currently deliver ~300 Unranked level 30 Accounts per month! Maybe up to 400 well see. ~200 on EUW // ~200 on NA They come with ~25k IP 65% normal winrate Regmail+welcome mail.
High amount of elo dropp?
01/19/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I am just interested in that: does somebody else got the same problem? So i was playing a lot of games at S2 (around 2-2,5K ranked games). My top elo was 1840 and my usual elo was around 1600. I climbed to this elo from 900(!) and I did it with offensive language(like: please trist ur lasthitting like my drunk cat, please dont go 1v5 as an ad carry, jesus vayne ur bad as ***), so I told them their mistake etc. I told them their mistakes , I flamed them for it, and I got my elo....
Level 29 Account High k/d and dinar amount
07/19/2012 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a level 29 account, No retails, much dinar; 300K+ I think High k/d 1.8 Give your price, I don't care how much but only with paypal interested? Gimme your skype then
[Buy] High amount of gold on EU server
06/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guy's,im buying high amount of gold min 5m max 50m per trade I pay with paypal 7 euro each milion,pm me!
WTB Ectos...High Amount = cheap
04/09/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey since it seems alot of the major sellers are lowering there prices I will give this a try...:bandit: WTB 20ecto stacks for 270 USD. WTB 10ecto stacks for 135 USD. unload some of your ectos to me :rolleyes: .... its a pain to sell them 1 stack at the time, unload 20 to me for a decent large sum of cash... With paypal I will go first if you got high reps, if u got non or if u seem fishy, i want to use a MM.