Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Wars 1 Full account

Discussion on Guild Wars 1 Full account within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Guild Wars 1 Full account

First of all. Hello everyone, glad to sell on this forum.

I been playing GW for really long time. Now im off due to studies and focus on my real life.

My account got all expansions. The account is UNLINKED to gw2.
I will put some of the info here.
·95% of the Skills unlocked.( All the importants and less important unlocked)
·43/50 Hom points.
·4530/4665 Fame points. (r8)
·4546/5600 Gladiator points. (g4)
·2005/2800 Zaishen Points. (Zaishen r4)
.r10 Kurzik.
·8 Character Slots.
·6 PvE level 20 Characters with sets,armors,lot of skills.Possibility to switch secondary class. Perfect different mods weapons. Most of them Black-White Dyed.
·Colleccionist edition.
·/bonus command avaliable.
·Char,Tengu and those all stories and weapons avaliable.

Thats some of the account info.

Now I want to show u all the characters,storage,titles,hom screens.

All the characters are perfect mod on their armors,weapons such as different combinations of armor,skills and weapons.
Hom
Assasin - Shadow Form Farm Set on bag.
Ritualist -
Monk - 55Hp set on bag.
Elementalist -
Ranger -
The sigils and all the items you see and more than cant be show here like titles,items and more because I really need a lot of screens for show it, all the content is part of the account and Im not removing any of those all items. If u buy, the full account belongs to you.
Warrior - My main character, full of q9-q12 Weapons black dyed and more, all the armors got perfect runes and insigns(like the others characters) for use whenever u want as you like.

Thats all the characters, on the bag u will find more items, armors and some more stuff.
Storage -

This account is FREE of bots, I never used any third program,bots,hacks or any of that things.

This all is the result of HARD work in more than 5 years playing gw. 0% ban chance.
Im willing to share all my personal info with my buyer such as my House Phone and mobile number, Identity card, my full address.

Ill accept a middle really trusted man. And we can meet if u live in Ceuta - Spain or closed to my city.

Alright, the price.. Im looking for a serious offert in Euros if possible. Only bank transfer. You can post ur offerts here.

Im really sorry if im breaking any of the forum rules and please tell me to change anything of my post if im setup anyone or breaking any rule before close my post.

U can tell me any question that u can have, I will answer all of those questions. Sorry for my english, and thanks you for read my post.

We can meet ingame if u want to see any of the stuff or weapons.
Contact me via skype if u got any question or post it here.
My skype is Im on always. Thanks !

This is my another post of my Steam account that im selling too.
Old 06/10/2013, 18:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
I might be interested in this account, if:
you are willing to sell for paypal € and if we can figure out a nice deal.
Old 06/10/2013, 18:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Trader View Post
I might be interested in this account, if:
you are willing to sell for paypal € and if we can figure out a nice deal.
I agree with u but the problem is that I dont have a Paypal acc because i dont have any Credit card of my own for use on paypal. That is why im looking for a bank transfer. Thanks you so much for ur interesting,I will check for ur answer. Anyway maybe I can have some paypal acc from my sister, how much is the offer that we are talking about? Thanks.
Old 06/10/2013, 23:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by talegazote View Post
I agree with u but the problem is that I dont have a Paypal acc because i dont have any Credit card of my own for use on paypal. That is why im looking for a bank transfer. Thanks you so much for ur interesting,I will check for ur answer. Anyway maybe I can have some paypal acc from my sister, how much is the offer that we are talking about? Thanks.
Afaik you dont need a creditcard for paypal, you can just link your bank account (atleast in the netherlands)

Please tell me how much you want +-
Old 06/11/2013, 00:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Trader View Post
Afaik you dont need a creditcard for paypal, you can just link your bank account (atleast in the netherlands)

Please tell me how much you want +-
Well I dont really know how much I want that is why im asking for a offert untill i got a clearly price on mind, so if you can say a first offer I can tell u a second price unless I like the offert, thanks for your answer and your time !

I tolk with you on skype and u deleted me instantly when I gave u a price around when you asked. Was a bit unrespectfully.. You didnt even tell me ur price,thanks you too much for your interest and im really sorry for the time that u wasted. Thanks !