Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS bot ready account all campaigns + 7 mercs

Discussion on WTS bot ready account all campaigns + 7 mercs within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS bot ready account all campaigns + 7 mercs

So yeah i want to sell my account (main: mesmer/para). It has almost no titles only your standart. It does have 7 mercenary heroes their all necro for the teambuild sabway/discordway. But you can change that yourself ofcourse.

It also has 191 ecto's, eotn and nightfall completed, some purple miniatures, 90% of the skills are unlocked, obsidian sword, full primeval blackdyed gear and alot of random stuff.

I'm looking for around 50 euro either paypal or via banktransfer to make it a little up for what i paid for it (around 60 euro's).

screenshot:
Old 06/08/2013, 02:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
you will get like €30 if you're lucky enough to find a buyer for this
only the ecto's have some value + that you have all campaigns.

Tags
bot, bot ready, guild wars 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Account with 3 campaigns and EoN or EoN Key
04/13/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Im buying EON keys msg me if u are interested. you must go first or we can use a MM of my choice, from GR forum. paying in ectos only, thanks bye.
Selling Near G6 account, all campaigns
03/18/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 11 Replies
Hello bidders!;) I'm selling a G5 (Near G6) account that's been around for over 54 months as of today. The account is NOT linked to PlayNC and it has been totally cleaned. This means it; Has NO Armor, Has NO Ecto's,
WTB Account with All Campaigns
04/09/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
-- The account needs to be either unlinked to plaync, or if it is linked then you need the plaync information -- The account must have all campaigns - prophecies factions nightfall eotn * I will pay 250 ectos for this account *
WTT/WTS GW account + all campaigns(No EOTN)
03/08/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I WTT my GW account+ Factions and Nightfall for a lvl 80+ Silkroad Online account. It has some lvl 20's with 15k gear dunno anymore whats on it lol havent been on for a long time. I also sell this account, leave an offer or add me on msn: [email protected] Regards, michiel-b
WTS GW ACCOUNT ALL CAMPAIGNS + BMP + good acc!
01/10/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hey WTS GW ACCOUNT ALL CAMPAIGNS + BMP: want to sell a GW account with 6 level 20 pve chars (paragon, dervish, necro, ritualist, warrior, permasin)and 2 pvp sat up for pvp (sway,order,gank) and trapping in zaishen elite. I have many sets of elite armor and eotn armor you can play with and many weapons such as Voltaic spear and Dhuums Soul reaper. I am r6 in zaishen title but thats also my best. Soon r3 in hero title track. for more information pm me. (i want Ectos/ekken/ektos)