Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R12 hero Glad 5 Champ 4

Discussion on R12 hero Glad 5 Champ 4 within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R12 hero Glad 5 Champ 4

After deciding to sell my Asian mini pets I decided to sell my main account as well,

It has to following PvP Titles:
Rank 12 hero
Rank 5 Gladiator
Rank 4 Champion

Screenshot of the titles:

Next to this comes a few fully pimped Pve characters and PvP characters with obsidian armor etc.

For any further intrest please leave me a private message.

I am looking for a price around €150,-

~Payment will be made with Moneybookers or Bank transfer~
Old 11/06/2013, 01:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still there ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB hib account with 40+ hero/vw/champ
11/07/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
WTB hib account with 40+ hero/vw/champ prefer to have gear but not a neccesity if its level 50 ill take it too Offering alot of plats or high value items on mid please send private message, serious offers only! DISCLAIMER : I AND NOT Abydos, i do not work for him or spy for him, there is a safer way to do these things, send me a pm with offer.
WTS Hero 6 Glad 6 31/50 HoM account [cheap]
05/01/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
As title states, the account has a pve ranger, monk and assasin and a pvp monk with reward armor/weps. The sin is vattier farm ready. The monk has 55hp armor and is ready to farm at ToA. The ranger has most of the titles. HM is unlocked on all campaigns. Prop+Fac+NF+Eotn. Not plaync linked, EU account. There is about 50k on the account, the ranger has primeval armor, a torm bow and a silverwing box. The sin has normal armor, the monk has elite kurzick armor. Max wisdom title also. ...
WTS GUILD WARS ACC HERO 8 glad 4
04/26/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 9 Replies
i wanna sell my guild wars account it has prophecies factions nigthfall eye of north acc has few pve titles and also rank 8 hero ascent about 1k fame till r9 gladiator 4
WTB Hero & Champ Points
10/01/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Found Service
WTS GW ACCOUNT R3 GLAD R3 HERO CHEAP
08/22/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
WTS R3 hero R3 gladiator on 1 account for 30$ cheap cant afford rl money? good because u can buy with ectos too msg me [email protected] or my skype primevalelite on my skype 24/7 tell me whenever can also bid on here idc msg me ill check so often