Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PRE items

Discussion on Selling PRE items within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PRE items war supplies/opressor weaponds

mini eye
mini black beast of argh
mini black beast of argh

(yes i got 2)
accept bd/ ectos/ euro
Old 05/31/2013, 16:35   #2

buuuump
Old 06/07/2013, 09:35   #3

buuuump

buuuump
Old 06/08/2013, 02:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Price each in Euro?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Items selling for $$
10/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 14 Replies
Please contact me at [email protected] for the items. I have attached the photo below. Payment will be done through paypal only. Please quote your price in my mail or add me to messenger.
Selling Level 60 Wiz & Monk, top items (ilvl63), 15mill, 400mill+ items
06/08/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
English: Selling my EU diablo 3 account; The account consists of 2 level 60 characters, one monk one wizard, both of which have completed inferno legitimately, never touched a public game. Both the Jewelry and Blacksmith guy have been fully level'd, all quests are unlocked, all 3 Followers are of level 60. There's currently about 15million gold on the account as it is still being actively played and will continue to do so until sale, thus new items/money will be added to the account...
selling items from america for items on deribel eu
12/28/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
look at the picture and tell me if you are intrested ImageShack Album - 6 images ok pm me when you want to buy or trade something remember i sell from america only for stuff on deribel greetz
Selling Items or Items + War>War>War Lvl 131
07/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hey everyone. I have an awesome, pure warrior on Colossus Rhodes that I really don't play anymore, and it definitely has a lot of value to it. Before I post anymore information about this character, I need to see if I have anyone interested. Also, if you're only interested in GREAT warrior gear..everything is at least +5..weapon is +12, half of the stuff is 2 sock - I'd be willing to sell pieces at a time. So if you're interested in either, put a reply on this thread. Once I see that people...
[MYSRO/FYSERVER] Selling sos d11 items and sun d9 +12+14 items for $
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Epvpers! i want to sell some sos d11 items full blue and sun d9 +12 set and sun weapons d9 for $ I`m waiting for offers i`ll sell more cheap than the official site! (srokey) Pm me for more info ! Here are some pics ! http://img169.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.p hp?id=sosweapon.jpg