Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Linked Gw2 account (Gwamm and 50/50hom)

Discussion on WTS Linked Gw2 account (Gwamm and 50/50hom) within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

This is for now a check to see if anyone is intrested in buying, which basicly means I havent decided to sell yet.

Level 80 Ranger
Level 80 Mesmer
Level 17 Necro

Almost 1900 achievement points.

Linked with a Gw1 account with the amazing titles Gwamm and ofc 50/50 hom calculator.

Print on cdkeys and photo and all that already exists in a folder on my dekstop.

Please no shame offers!

Send a private messege to catch me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/25/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
This is for now a check to see if anyone is intrested in buying, which basicly means I havent decided to sell yet. Level 80 Ranger Level 80 Mesmer Level 17 Necro Almost 1900 achievement points. Linked with a Gw1 account with the amazing titles Gwamm and ofc 50/50 hom calculator.
> Sells 50/50 GWAMM Account + GW2 DELUXE (linked!) <
08/02/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone ! I open this thread to unfortunately sell my GW1 account that I loved... "Why would you do that terrible thing?" you'd ask me... I'd answer you "because stupid ArenaNet decided to launch GW2 exactly when I'm taking my new job, and I don't want to throw it away cause I know I'd nolife GW2 ahah". Why did I buy GW2 Deluxe then ? Cause I thought the game would be released in end of June (28th), like everybody who followed the GW2 newsfeed.. Anyway. I'm so selling my GW1...
WTB Gw1 50/50HoM Gwamm
08/01/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there! Like the topic sais im intrested in buying a Guild Wars 1 account who got 50/50 HoM and of course Gwamm. Ive been looking for a trusted seller on various pages for quite along time now and now Im here :) Ive seen prices from 50 to 200 euro and just so you know the reason Im looking to buy an account like this is to link it to Gw2 for the rewards. If someone is intrested in making a deal please feel free to add me on skype.
WTB 50/50 GWAMM, non-NCSoft linked or WTT WoW CE account not linked to battle.net
06/22/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, 1.) I am looking for a 50/50 GWAMM account, not linked to an NCSoft master account, must have all CD-KEYS and must provide security questions/answers. I am willing to pay around $400USD. 2.) I am also interested in accounts that are 40/50 and over that apply to the guidelines above. PM me with a price.