Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 50/50 GWAMM Account - Unlinked

Discussion on WTB 50/50 GWAMM Account - Unlinked within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
WTB 50/50 GWAMM Account - Unlinked

Hello,

I am willing to buy an Guild Wars 1 Account with 50/50 Hall of Monuments Achievements and GWAMM-Title. The Account has to be unlinked.

The trade will be done through a middleman for both of our safety.

Please contact me if you have one.

Thanks,

Btw, you can also message me in german.
Old 08/04/2013, 17:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smile 50/50 GWAMM

Hi i really want to get this off you, how can I contact you?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 50/50 hom/gwamm account
09/12/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I'm trying to sell my big project that took a lot of time of my life. In future there isn't enough time for gw2 so I decided to sell this someone who can enjoy all the benefits that 50/50 hom and gwamm provides. Ofcourse you can still play gw1 and waste all these ectos and moneys. Account: Full Hom 50/50 War, with obbys+chaos+torm weapons
WTB 30/50 or 50/50 GWAMM GW Account
09/03/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am looking to purchase a 30/50 or 50/50 + GWAMM GW1 Account. The account must NOT be linked to a GW2 account already. I will be paying via PayPal, I am a verified user. We can speak over the phone if required. I know I don't have much rep on this website, but I do have some rep over at EpicNPC. Please PM me with price, and a way to contact you. Would like to get this ASAP!
WTS 30/50 HoM Unlinked Account
06/23/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 5 Replies
Account is not NCSOFT linked. Shoot me a PM if interested in USD.
WTB 30+/50 HoM account Unlinked
04/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a guild wars account that has 30 or more for Halls of Monument. This account must be unlinked to NCsoft master account. I don't really care for items or gold, just the character with 30+ HoM on that account. I will pay USD using PayPal and use a middleman service we can agree on.
[WTB] GWAMM Account
10/20/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 5 Replies
Hey. I'm looking for an account with GWAMM. Don't really care about items/gold. Please PM me (or leave a reply) with character info, screens, price etc. Trading will be done via a middleman. //Spyro_231