Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Gw1 50/50HoM Gwamm

Discussion on WTB Gw1 50/50HoM Gwamm within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Gw1 50/50HoM Gwamm

Hello there!

Like the topic sais im intrested in buying a Guild Wars 1 account who got 50/50 HoM and of course Gwamm.

Ive been looking for a trusted seller on various pages for quite along time now and now Im here

Ive seen prices from 50 to 200 euro and just so you know the reason Im looking to buy an account like this is to link it to Gw2 for the rewards.

If someone is intrested in making a deal please feel free to add me on skype.

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 50/50 gwamm
05/07/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, I'm looking for an account with 50/50 and gwamm. Preferably unlinked and preferably EU. I don't need/want extra stuff like platin, ectos or super rare minis, because i only want it for gw2 rewards. If your account hasn't got 50/50 or gwamm yet, but there is only minor effort needed to archive it, I'd be interested too. please tell me if you are interested and we can work out a deal.
WTS r10 champ6 and more (12/50HoM)
03/24/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 22 Replies
Hey As the title says, I'm selling my account rank 10 HA, champ 6, g3, z1. I'm officer in a gold trim guild :) (not rawr/DF/Cake/YM/dR/StS...a rare one, we don't sell invites^^, but you can if you want) Its plaync linked, I'll give you all infos On the account : 5 PvP characters :
WTS Multiple GWAMM ACC! 50/50
03/14/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 10 Replies
ACCOUNT SOLD!
WTS Acc with 50/50 GWAMM with 36 titles
02/25/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, want to sell my GW account: 50/50 NC soft linked. Main char with 36 pve titles (wisdom, treasure, lucky/unlucky, luxon/kurz are maxed). Zaishen r4 5 chars: 3gwamms in obby armor, Sin in Vabbi armor and necro LDOA in pre. Some rare weapons.
WTB GW ACC WITH GWAMM
08/17/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
WTB GUILD WARS ACCOUNT WITH GWAMM ON AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER ~id like all campaighns ~high zrank (not re but nice) ~hero rank above 3 ~all campighns beat at least once on at least one char Pm info price and screenshots with blacked out # and name