Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Guild Wars Account 4 campaigns unlinked

Discussion on WTB Guild Wars Account 4 campaigns unlinked within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Guild Wars Account 4 campaigns unlinked

Hello,

I wanna buy a guild wars account (with prophecie, faction, nightfall, EOTN), NCSoft unlinked with CD-Keys.

Use paypal verified

MP offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling A Guild Wars Account All Campaigns
01/27/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a guild wars account! Has all campaigns and bonus missions I lost the ncsoft link account information because it got lost when sbcglobal.net went down, because once they went down you lose your email account. I would like atleast 250e obo, I don't like being scammed I lost my old account that way, and I need the ectos to rebuild my uncles account. reply Password is changeable btw
WTS Guild Wars Acc 300e+ 31/50 HoM, All Campaigns
10/01/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, Selling A Guild Wars Account That I Am The Original Owner Of, I Brought Acc As Trilogy Then Added Eotn So Yes It Has All Campains + I Have The Trilogy Access Key And It Is NcSoft Linked. It Has A Few Lvl 20 Toons (Rit,Monk,LdoA-Monk,Sin,Derv,War) With Maxed Armor Such As Obby Armour Chaos Gloves And Such. Includes 300 Ectos+ , BDS, Tormented Weps And More. Acc Is Rank 4 Zaishen And Also Has A LdoA + Life of the Party In Pre Searing. Monk Rit And Sin Have Completed Pretty Much All, If Not...
WTB r12+/c3+ Unlinked Guild Wars Account
08/28/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Close Plz
Wts guild wars account all campaigns $60 paypal (US-plaync)
06/17/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have no more time to play Guild wars and have decided to sell my account. This account has 2 chars that can farm feathers for decent income of gold, making it self-sufficient even if you spend all the gold on the account. Payment is with paypal, I'm happy with at least $60. Once payed with paypal, the account information and in-game information will be given. My msn live messenger is [email protected] and my MAIN e-mail is [email protected] Hope to have some serious buyers, I need the...