Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB account

Discussion on WTB account within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB account

Hello everyone,
I'm looking to buy an account, It must be linked (or somehow secure) to an NCsoft master account. I don't need all the games but EoTN would be fantastic. As I don't live near anyone I would prefer not to use real money but rather ingame money. (ectos, zkeys, plat) I'm not a rich guy so don't give me some awesome account . Thanks a lot

(using Google translate for this next bit for German people)

Hallo an alle,
Ich freue mich auf ein Konto kaufen, müssen Sie verband (oder irgendwie zu sichern), um eine NCsoft Master-Account sein. Ich brauche nicht alle Spiele, aber EoTN wäre fantastisch. Da ich nicht in der Nähe jemand leben möchte ich lieber nicht um echtes Geld, sondern Ingame-Geld verwenden. (ECTOS, zkeys, plat) Ich bin kein reicher Mann, so gib mir nicht einige awesome Konto. Vielen Dank

P.S sorry if that doesn't make sense :P

EDIT: As i'm new to this site I'll do it your way as long as your trusted or I can pay first otherwise I'm getting a middleman.
Old 01/04/2012, 12:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Be careful!
At the moment we have really much scammers on this site, so it is better to use a middleman
Old 01/05/2012, 02:26   #3

Ok thanks for the advice. I've been scammed before and no not to trust people and I understand if people think the same way about myself. I'll make sure its a secure transaction before I even attempt at a trade. Thanks a lot for heads up though
Old 01/06/2012, 20:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heya,

Ive got 2 alt accounts, and im willing to sell one to you.

Account 1: PvP only characters. Has Prophecies,Factions and Nightfall.
Account 2: Has 2 chars that are almost 3yrs old, and 1 char in pre thats 2yrs old. Has Prophecies, Faction, Nightfall and Eye of The North.

Pm me your offer

and im also new :P so what does a middleman do?