Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 acc with HOT ! Daredevil(full ascended and skins!)

Discussion on GW2 acc with HOT ! Daredevil(full ascended and skins!) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 acc with HOT ! Daredevil(full ascended and skins!)

Hello there, I'm selling my GW2 account with HOT, main char is Daredevil/thief with awesome skins and full ascended others char : Ranger/druid lvl80 , etc

What's your offer?
Contact me by email : / facebook : (Wei Lun)

I can send u any screenshot, jus add me first ! :P

Tags
daredevil, guildwars, guildwars 2 account, guildwars2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 Account - 4 Legendary Skins - Full Ascended Stuffs - A LOT OF EXPENSIVE SKINS!
10/31/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I will give away my account due to not having much time for Guild Wars 2. The Account hasn't been banned a single time, is on Seafarer's Rest (Europe) Server, is pretty famous in WvW European Scene, has commander tag, 4 Legendary Skins, Full Ascended Gear for some Characters and a lot of other expensive skins which cost thousands of gold in the Trading Post. 1x Charr Guardian, Lv 80, Full Ascended Weapon/Armor/Trinkets (FULL BAG EXTENSION!) 1x Asura Elementalist, Lv 80, Ascended...
[Selling] L80 Warrior FULL ASCENDED AR+WEP+TRI.Spent ovr $800 for TONS of gem skins&toys, CHEAP
10/07/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
IMAGES: GW2 - Imgur I Spent over $800 on this account. 1 Lv 80 warrior - Full ascended Zerker (zojja's) armor and weapons (Greatsword and Longbow). with FULL wvw +5% infusions. Also has 2nd set of exotic defensive armor 1 Lv 80 Ranger - Full exotic 1 lv 36 guardian 1lv 8 Thief