Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

all my gold and permanent hair stylist contract

Discussion on all my gold and permanent hair stylist contract within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
all my gold and permanent hair stylist contract

currently have 3500 gold
permanent hairstylist contract = 50€
twilight = 70€

i only accept paypal, family and friends
my skype: finaly_infestationtrade
Old 07/11/2016, 12:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
intrested in hairstyle contract, pm sent
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Contract Wars - Permanent Hack
01/01/2015 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Hacking Contract wars is now not possible since they have disabled the game skills through which programmers where able to hack. So after a long struggle by me, i have found static addresses of hack, so that the hack will work even if the game updates. As the hack was static address, I was using it personally. But now after many request by the players, i have released it. I don't want to post anything related to my hack here because the Contract Wars Developers are checking this forum...
[Buying] Permanent Hair Stylist Contract
07/12/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a Permanent Hair Stylist Contract. Can pay with IGG or USD. Prefer to deal with USD. Let me know how much you want for it.
WTB Permanent Hair Stylist Contract
07/03/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I am looking to buy a Permanent Hair Stylist Contract. If you or anyone you know has one for sale, please get in touch with me, I am willing to pay very well for this item (preferably in GW2 Gold) and I will be using it. Please note that I will not go first on any trade unless you have a lot more tbm feedback then me. My skype: ladyofnothing Thanks for looking.
Permanent hair?
05/18/2013 - S4 League - 2 Replies
I heard much people about the Permanent Hair. They said that it is still working... How can i get that?