Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 account w 5 80s for Runescape account/gold

Discussion on GW2 account w 5 80s for Runescape account/gold within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 account w 5 80s for Runescape account/gold

The account has HoT, 5 80s, main is ele in full ascended with about a week's worth of work left before getting the pvp legendary back. Account has like 300g and a bunch of extra ascended items. Looking for a high lvl rs account with a fair bit of money on it or rares (santas, h'ween masks, party hats, etc).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Runescape Account for League of legends NA Gold+ rnked Account
02/17/2016 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
Trading this runescape account for a league of legends account, Gold 2 rank or higher is required,The Runescape Account name is Yacko, you can search for it in the highscores. What the account Owns -200m+ in items and cash -Full Omens outfit -99 Attack, strenght, hitpoints, prayer, ranged, mage,fletching, herblore -109 dungeonerring - 70+ in all skills -The account level is 137 due to being 98 defence -Has a lot of pvm tab, and background
[Trading] trading runescape account for runescape gold
07/19/2014 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
hi! i have a higher lvl account and i am asking for gold for my other acct. Picture posted below! http://i.imgur.com/bMRl3MO.jpg now, there is no gold on it, but lots of quest items and older things (5 year cape and hood, candycane, etc)