Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gw 2 pvp boost to legend

Discussion on Gw 2 pvp boost to legend within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gw 2 pvp boost to legend

I take accounts and farm legend rank on them. If u wish to get help to boost your account in pvp i am your man.

I take payment in paypal dependent on how much boost you need.

For more details in private.
Old 06/10/2016, 16:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok nice try to get our accounts
Old 06/10/2016, 20:49   #3

i already boosted 2 guys, and i dotn care about accounts only ur money lol , got 25k games in pvp, i am rly fast if it coems to pvp, i would even document the road to legend
Old 06/11/2016, 13:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Guild Wars 2 Trad…

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost to legend.
01/14/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Anyone here capable of boosting to legend? Money isn't a problem, please add me on skype or reach me through pm's if you can complete the job. Payment via PayPal/Skrill/Paysafecard. I have all the meta decks.
[Buying] Ranked Boost 11-Legend
09/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, ich suche zu einen guten Preis ein boost von Rang 11...fast 10 auf Legend. Angebote bitte per PN an mich. Eigentlich sind alle Karten für die aktuellen top Decks vorhanden. Ich habe kein Skype...Trade nur über PN oder im Topic I'm looking for a good price a boost from Rank 11 ... almost 10 on Legend . Please listings by PM to me. I have the most Cards for the current Decks...Sorry my English is not so good. I have no Skype...trade only per PN or on the Topic
[Buying] Boost from rank 5 to Legend
03/11/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I m looking for a TRUSTED booster who is willing to boost me from rank 5 to Legend via share sreen on skype. I m on EU Server. Contact me via mp or on the post with the price and when you are available for boosting (i m mostly available during the day till 18h and after 21h). Language English/french/spanish Paiement by paypal or bank transfer
[WTB] Legend boost for new season
11/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I have a full set and want to be legend for Thursday next week. if anyone thinks they can do this for me please contact me. :mofo: no longer needed went with gamesboosting.com
[Selling] Legend 100 and under deal! The cheapest boost to Legend by a HS Pro!
06/18/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm a very high rated Hearthstone player. I played Wow TCG professionally, play MTG professionally, and have been legendary every season this far in hearthstone. I am a top 10 player and in masters 3 during closed beta (hit masters 3 day TWO of closed beta) and have given a lot of feedback to the dev team that has actually influenced the game. I've played TCGs professionally for 6 years now and have been to that #1 spot on the ladder since starting my boosting/coaching business....