Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 80's Thief/Revenant [Europe] HoT! W: 10 Euro

Discussion on 2 80's Thief/Revenant [Europe] HoT! W: 10 Euro within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 80's Thief/Revenant [Europe] HoT! W: 10 Euro

Currently selling my Heart of Thorns Account, it has a level 80 Revenant aswell as an 80 Thief. Sweet looking gear aswell as 100g+ on the account currently.

I'm looking for 10 Euros PM Me on skype for more details and screenshots

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 ACC WITH HOT| [EU]Desolation | REVENANT/NECRO 80 LVL/THIEF 67| 25 €
05/06/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i wanna sell my gw2 account with hearth of thorns. The acc is on desolation server. Characters: Revenant lvl 80 revenant - epvpImg Necromancer lvl 80 Necromancer - epvpImg
[Selling] GW2+HOT acc w/lvl 80 thief and revenant!
01/25/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I pre-ordered GW2 when I first saw it available because I loved GW1. Didn't have a rig powerful enough to make beta and release really fun for me so I quit. Came back, quit again within a month or so even after optimizations. Came back again when I had a better rig. Thief got 80 and quit a while after because end game was boring for me even with friends and guild. HOT came out and promised very much. Revenant is really fun to play. Selling because I hate the new HOT maps and there is just WAY...
Revenant Hack
03/27/2015 - Guild Wars 2 - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone. I'm new to these forums but I think I'm in the right place to ask this question. Why isn't there a hack that will allow you to choose the Revenant when making a human character? Anet said that the current game has all the files necessary for the HoT stress test. So doesn't that make it possible to play the class now? The reason I am asking is because today I saw someone with a lengthy character name, and when I asked him about it he said he used a hack to get it. So if a...
[Selling] *HOT* Thief - Limited Day One Edition 16 Euro ! *HOT*
03/17/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Auf mmoga noch 48 Stunden für nur 16 euro Thief - Limited Day One Edition Dankt mir mit 1 Egold !
Thief gold - 1.50 Euro
03/17/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell code that allow you free download Thief gold from amazon.com ( 100 % off purchase ) Price : 1.50 Euro Skype ; g2akeys Looking for Paypal or E*G