Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

80 necro selling cheap

Discussion on 80 necro selling cheap within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
80 necro selling cheap

Selling gw 2 account

Level 80 necro + 3x +- 40 levels (gurdian, mesmer, warrior)

Full bank of material
100% completion of map
Non-obtainable items

selling cheap

pm me or skype: jaro-kala

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] gw2 free account lvl 80 necro cheap
12/31/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
http://s11.postimg.org/684afrsz7/gw002.jpg has some rare materials in warehouse that can be selled at trading post and some can't because its not full account , if ur interested you can find me on skype beastmastersss price is 15 euro not negociable!
[Selling] Level 80 necro !!CHEAP!!
10/28/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling level 80 necro Charr gw2 20 USD OBO full bersker crystal desert.I no longer play the game. skype: stickam_king
Selling NY lvl 130 Necro
07/07/2014 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Selling my lvl 130 Necro, with godship loyalty lvl 27, and with necro realm lvl 17(roughly 15k eps invested in that alone) got scammed all my other stuff, so its basically a clean acc, your buying the lvl and the necro realm, can summon up to sacha, trading for pets/Eps in Aries server no BP needed, i will not go first, the acc is also vip 4, all items/pets/eps will be traded to me in Aries server and all will get marked as stollen to ensure your safety, and i hope once youge tthe account you...
[Selling] NECRO CHEAP GOLD = 100b = 5€ UNLIMITED
06/14/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
Blaze Gaming NECRO SRO PAYMENT TYPE : PAYPAL Yes guys 100b = 2€ or good items +11 +12 +13 +14 +15 all cheap for you. İf you want to buy send me your skype id :bandit: Trustable and fast trading :)
Selling NY Necro lvl 130/London warrior lvl 124
04/03/2014 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
selling my lvl 130 necro in NY its clean basically because gave all my stuff to friends who needded it, best factor is a lvl 27 necro realm, lvl 130 with lvl27-28 godship, it has a lvl 124 in London warrior vll 18 godship and same with nothing on it because of giving to friends... have moved with my friends into Aries sever am only like vl 70ish, taking offers of Eps or euds/gears that require NO buisness partner to get. hmu> [email protected] on facebook or...