Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s

Discussion on GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s

The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel.

I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account.

Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request!

Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account.

P.S. i'm new to epvpers but im reputed on another forum which i can show you (i wont post the link here due to the forum rules).

Thank you for reading this post!
Old 01/15/2016, 06:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
hey whats your skype?

Tags
legendary account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s
01/01/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel. I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account. Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request! Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account. P.S. i'm new to...
[Selling] GW2 Account Original Owner, 12k AP, Tons of Legendaries, lvl 80s
11/19/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
The legendaries include Bolt, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies, Bifrost, The minstrel. I am the original owner and am looking to let this account go for a decent offer. I've been playing this game since release and i have the full information to the account. Please dont try to scam me as i am very wary. I am completely legit and will provide screenshots upon request! Pm me or reply here with a way to contact you (skype preferably) so we can talk about this account. P.S. i'm new...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Account; Original Owner; Tons of skins
07/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there Elitepvpers Community! I'm gonna keep this as short as possible. First of all, I can provide you with basically all the information you want, in case you want to know something just add me in skype under the nickname kompakt1.0 Secondly, I don't really have the client screens right now since I've already uninstalled League because I simply got too bored of the game after playing for a very long time. So without further ado, here's some short information about the account:
[Selling] PBE Account-Original Owner
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my own PBE account, It was made long time ago and I'm the only one who had access to the account. I can guarantee it will never be recovered, or something. It has all champions + all skins that can be bought Some skins, that you may like: -Championship Riven -PAX Sivir -Some old Halloween skins The account has also 20 runes pages.