Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Legendary Juggernaut

Discussion on EU Legendary Juggernaut within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Legendary Juggernaut

Place here your best prices and I'll check your reputation etc.

This is a christmas gift but can be done in the next few days. I want to be able to pay with verified Paypal as well.

Ty for all replies.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The Juggernaut (Legendary)
05/21/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Price: 200$ If you are interested, add me on Skype: alistair1412
[Selling] The Juggernaut - Legendary
04/07/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am looking to sell The Juggernaut (Legendary). I am looking to do a fast, clean and safe trade. I will trade only if we use a middle man, or if you go first. Middlemen can be chosen through the forums or even PlayerAuctions. Starting bet will be $200. Please post below or inbox me. Thank you.
[Selling] GW2 Account- Legendary The Juggernaut + Much more!
02/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell account which I'm original owner. Account has main warrior, and 80lvl thief alt + also some "bank" account to keep materials, skins, etc. Warrior has Legendary Weapon : The Juggernaut and gifts to create second legendary (Of Fortune abd battle) - you have to just buy precuror and you got second legendary weapon. Warrior + Theif 80lvl, Guardian 56 20g Full ascended jawellery Exotic armor + runes Started Capacitor from Fractals
[Buying] WTB account/legendary - Warrior w/ Juggernaut or Juggernaut itself.
09/11/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sorry for this post, I moved to wanting to purchase a Colossus only. Please see my other post or offer a Colossus if available!
[Selling] legendary juggernaut+dusk for gold
09/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
so as the topic says im selling a legendary juggernaut and a dusk for in game gold EU deso server its first time im trading on this site but it dosent mean im noob have quiet few trades on epicnpc so scammers stay away :) send me your offers in PM or email or add me on skype ill get back to if im interested email : [email protected] skype : CosmicPsy dusk sold for 650 to a.suaz and please if youre not serious or scammers like Audrey miller etc stays away dont even bother to to...