Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High End GW2 Account

Discussion on High End GW2 Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High End GW2 Account

Good day all!

I'm looking to buy an extremely high end account preferably with the following:
  • Decent/Abv Average GW2 Wallet (Few hundred gold/map currencies/etc)
  • Multiple Legendaries (Preferably with Eternity/Twilight/Sunrise/Incinerator/Frostfang/Bolt/The Bifrost/Kudzu)
  • Decent Amount of Achievement Points (8k or more)
  • Multiple Outfits/Back Items Unlocked
  • High Mastery Levels/Points
  • Major Titles (Better if you have HoTM)
  • Rare Items / Gem Store Retired Items (Nightwing/Chaos of Lyssa/Wings or Gliders/Permanant Contracts/Any items worth more than 100g)
  • Maxed Crafts
  • Few Hundred Dyes Unlocked
  • Decent Ranks/Levels in Fractal/PvP/WvWvW (Slightly irrelevant to me but good if you have them high
  • HoT Expansion
  • Upgrades to Bank/Inventory/Character Slots
  • Ascended Gear/Weapons
  • Legendary Crafting Mats
  • List can go on forever.

I am no lowballer and will use a middleman for transactions if needed.
I will also request for your account's API key to view on gw2efficiency to check on the legitimacy of the items.

The following are the mandatory information that i MUST have for any form of transaction
1. Your Gw2 account name :
2. Your password :
3. Your account/ in game display name :
4. Name and surname used when creating the account :
5. Birthday used when creating the account :
6. GW2/HoT Serial Number or Order ID#:
7. Did you purchase the game online from gw2 webpage or did you purchase the game through a retailer?
9. Phone Number:

PM me here or add me on Skype: (Singapore)
Method of Payment: Paypal/Skrill

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End WoW Account's Ready for Legion = Account's for High Budget = Check the Stock
10/11/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Contact Skype ID: Bentinw feel free Browse Our Stock : Contact us if you like Buy One of this Account's ( You can Also Contact us if you Looking for Something Diferent , Rare / No Longer Obtainables or Special Stuff's )
[Selling] 100% LEGIT = HIGH END GAME ACCOUNT's = ilvl 730 Mythic / High PvP = CHECK INSIDE !!!
09/24/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings ! This is High Reputated Seller Since 2013 at G2G ( OffGamers ) / M**H.net and Many Other's Trading Market Website's / Forum's High Experienced Seller's with 100% Security Stuffs and Lifetime Warranty for your Purchase's There is Our Stock , Browse Our Character's then if you like or Wish to Buy Anyone of them Don't Hesitate Contact me via Skype
[Selling] ACCOUNT SHOP !!!! FRESH , High Division, EVERY account for Not high prices
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello im selling few lol accounts with original mails !!! Acc #1 EUW 47 Champs 12 Skins Gold IV Division Price : 15 GBP 40$ Acc #2 EUW 33 Champs 3 Skins UNRANKED Price : 10 GBP /25 $ SOLD Acc #3 EUW 83 Champs 112 Skins Diamond III Price : 50 GBP / 100 $
[WTS] High Elite Account Pantera, 6 Chars, alot high pimped stuff
08/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 49 Replies
Hello everyone, after a very very long period of playing Rappelz (from the very beginning), it's time for me to quit. Due to my new job, i don't have time anymore to play this game. That's why i want to sell my account, i think i can call it a high-elite one, to a girl or guy that has big use of it. I never have done any big PvP/PK actions (unless someone attacked me, then i had to defended me), neither did i insult or harm any person. I want the buyer to know that i wish him alot of...