Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Personal guild bank

Discussion on Personal guild bank within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Personal guild bank

I am looking to buy 1 guild bank. Please pm how many storage vault it has and the price.

Paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Guild Bank - 999k Gold!!!
10/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling Guild Bank on EU - Argent Dawn, Boulderfist, Chromaggus, Shattered Halls, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Trollbane, Ahn'Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull, Sunstrider. Alliance Guild Price - €180 (with out commission) Stock - 999k Payment: PayPal (Verified, "friends & family") Skype - Gerblch1983
Robbing the guild bank
10/24/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?article Id=21684&categoryId=2410&parentCategoryId= 2318&pageNumber=1 Robbing the guild bank - WOW Insider probably hotfixed at this moment, but you should give it a try, especially on eu realms.
New account scam via guild bank
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Didn't find anything like this so here it goes...K so I was reading the armory updates tonight and noticed that people could check guild banks via armory by logging in on that page. So i just thought of a new spin on the phishing hack where you make a fake log in screen to change it to this format. The World of Warcraft Armory is an example of what it looks like but if you could copy it to look nearly exact, you could send out emails to people possibly and have it talk about the new feature of...
robing the guild bank
11/24/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
tut mir ledi wenns hier falsch is aber da is auch der thread runter welches addon braucht man denn dafür?