Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap HoT Account - Details Inside

Discussion on Cheap HoT Account - Details Inside within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap HoT Account - Details Inside

Level 40 Guardian

Has Balthazars Outfit

3rd Line of Daily Log In Reward

41 Transmutation Charges - 40K Karma - 14 Laurels - 15 Spirit Shards - 6 Bags Slots 12/122 - 2 Bank Slots

HoT Expansion

Paypal Only USD/CAD

C/O $45.00 (From Elitepvpers Member)

B/O $60.00

Can Negotiate

PM Me or PM Your Skype or Message Here.

Will Show SS, On Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 1 EUW - quite cheap, details inside.
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Informations: Gold 1 S3. 99 Champions. 10 Rune Pages, all needed runes (AD/AP/Pen/MS/HP/MR/Armor/Regens/GP5) 28 Skins, including TPA and Pulsefire Ezreal, as well as Blood Lord Vladimir. All AD Caries, most top/mid laners, missing a few junglers/supports. S2 World Championship Icon. Very nice KDAs in S3. Price: 30-50 euros, paypal only, I just want some quick cash, as I'm not using this account anymore. I can provide screenshots if you want to and I'm eager to use the trade system....
EUW Account details inside
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys
WTS CHEAP Lvl 30 NA Accounts *Details inside*
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 3 Cheap lvl 30 accounts (They are all level 30 and on North America) Account 1: SCAMMED ------------------------------------------------- ----------- Account 2: SOLD No Skins!!!!
WTB EU account, details inside.
07/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm interested in buying an EU account with: - Level 30. - Must have at least 80% of the champs. - Must have at least 2-3 pages of runes (Tier 3) - Elo or W/L ratio doesn't matter, as long as it's not overly negative (ex. 200 elo or 1:5 W/L ratio) - Additional skins are welcome. (the more the merrier: accounts with 1-2 skins will be considered but after some searching) Additional details: - Can trade a lvl 22 account on the US server.
Selling lvl 82 Blader Pluto cheap details inside
05/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
So this is the only one i have left out of the 3 i had so here it goes lvl 82 with 85% and 2295 sp left Skills: Bicheon/Fire/Cold lvl 79 FF Light lvl 30 Dead wolf ,grab pet dead,arabian dress hat and accesorry,1 advanced gender switch,some som/sos low lvl euro staff like daggers also verified to hotmail ...his own special account which will be awarded to the buyer