Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Top EU Account - Eternity + Bolt + 8x 80lv characters. Total value 23k

Discussion on Selling Top EU Account - Eternity + Bolt + 8x 80lv characters. Total value 23k within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling Top EU Account - Eternity + Bolt + 8x 80lv characters. Total value 23k

23000+ gold value account

8x 80lv characters.
Each pre expansion class maxed.
All equipped with exotic or better.
All crafting maxed.

PvP rank 80

sellable items for 2346 gold

Legendaries
Eternity
Bolt

Ascended gear
Mawdrey II
Dynamic Tempered Spinal Blades
Infused Fractal Capacitor
Wings of The Sunless
Light of Dwayna
Gift of exploration

Various ascended weapons and armor
A lot of Ascended accessories and Agony infusions

Miniatures
Mini Mai Trin
Risen Priest of Balthazar

Materials more then 600 Gold value
184 Golb of Dark Matter
Various bound Ecto Refinements

Skins for a total value around 15000 gold
Notable: Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity and Bolt
complete lists

Dyes 273 gold worth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the owner, but a personal friend. Every bid will be reported to him and I'll report back his answer.
Don't expect an immediate response, but I'll try to keep this as streamlined as possible.
Old 11/05/2015, 20:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 136
price wanted?

Tags
bolt, eternity, sunrise, twilight

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 ACCOUNT ETERNITY BOLT LEGENDARIES WITH MORE AND CHEAP.
02/23/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I don't play gw2 anymore and I would like to buy gold on neverwinter that's why im selling it. 125$ via paypal/skrill I sell it very cheap because it dosn't have much ap : 1700 AP it also don't have alot of world completion percentage and I don't have ascended armor , only 2 pieces. he is master crafter , I maxed every crafting profession. How Did I get my eternity and bolt ?
[Trading] TRADING MY GW2 ACCOUNT WITH ETERNITY + BOLT LEGENDARIES FOR RS07/RS3 ACCOUNT
02/22/2015 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
title says it all , if you want pictures of proofs or even live screenshare via skype just add me : swaggman1992
[Selling] Lv 80 MESM + ETERNITY / BOLT AND ++ CHEAP 110$
02/18/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hi , ill just explain myself really quick because I don't really have much time. I don't play guild wars 2 nomore I switched to neverwinter and I would like to sell my lvl 80 Mesmer with Eternity and Bolt and much more weapon and armor skin like toxic gloves and shoulders , chaos gun (700g) flamedagger skin (800g) I sell it very cheap because it dosn't have much ap : 1700 AP it also don't have alot of world completion percentage and I don't have ascended armor , only 2 pieces. he is...
[Selling] Gw2 account lvl 80 mesmer, basically clean but has 2 legendaries! (Eternity and Bolt)
01/19/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Pm me your skype or post here if you're interested, you can transfer this account to any server, europe or NA. I'm looking for USD/Gold only. EDIT: Can provide any proof on request, can screen share etc. Bump
[Selling] GW2 ACCOUNT LV 80 MESM ETERNITY+BOLT +2K IN ITEMS.
07/27/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , title says it all , I am selling my gw2 account mesmer lvl 80 with Eternity and bolt as legendaries , I also have chaos gun over 500g-700g , I also have the daggerflame skin of thief over 600g , I have 5 diff sets with best stats and sigils/runes , I also have alot of costumes and 500g cash in it , I wont post pictures here because I don't want people to use my photos in any other website to try to scamm with it. I will provide you guys my SKYPE name so you can See the photos or even...