Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] GW2 Account (Twilight Legendary+Lot of stuff) Cheap!

Discussion on [EU] GW2 Account (Twilight Legendary+Lot of stuff) Cheap! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] GW2 Account (Twilight Legendary+Lot of stuff) Cheap!

Account has been sold.

Hello im selling my account due to i decided to stop playing this game after the announcement of HoT "expansion" (sigh...) As many of you know lot of people decided to stop/not buying the new expansion. Enjoy reading!

First of all i've bought this account as digital version so i own all the required stuff like codes, names, email, password etc.

Account time played, played for around 4 months. If you want to see time played...
**I'll be posting lot of screenshots with "spoiler" (click on spoiler to see them) while describing my characters/Stuff**

**Engineering lvl 80, around 25% map completation
-This character is just a bank-hold-items on his inventory, got lot of stuff on him. He has only exotic weapon, rest of the gear is worthless)
-Got lot of Silverwastes farm items, boosters, lions salvage kits, full Arah dungeon set (bound on account) so you can put it on a new/other character) glorious gear and some weapons (all bound on account)

**Ranger lvl 12 Male Human (PvP purposes) He got some cool outfit for it

**Warrior lvl 80 Norn female 100% Map completation
-Full berserker exotic armor with scholar runes,
-Twilight Greatsword LEGENDARY, Two one handed Axes exotic weapons, One one hand sword + horn exotic weapons, Rifle exotic weapons (All of this weapons comes with 5% and 10% damage sigils).
-Cultural 3 norn tier 3 (120g), full Arah, legion flame sets (wardrobe skins)
-Full ascended jewelry with +5 Agony resistance (Back, accessories, rings and amulet)
-Backpiece is fully infused "Fractal capacitator" (Shiny version) Crafting it requires +500 ectoplasm and more stuff
-Ascended skins in the wardrobe (Armor/Weapons)
-some 400-500gems headgear items (Glint's blue mask, glasses...)
-605 hours time played with this character
-No bank slots
-PvP rank +30
-4 Professions at 400-500

**Elementalist lvl80 Asura female 8% Map completation
-Full berserker exotic armor with runes
-All weapons exotic with sigils
-Ascended jewelry
-This character was made with the purpose of doing/Selling dungeons
**Mesmer lvl 80 Human female 14% Map completation
-Full berserker exotic armor with runes
-Greatsword "Can use Twilight", One hand sword, off hand focus/pistol exotic
-Ascended jewelry
-Alternative character

**Account details (Check screenshots)
-EUROPE Account
-5176 Achievement points
-Level 32 Fractal of the Mist
-Tons of tittles
-6 gold (I stop playing when i crafted the Fractal capacitator, thats why)
-15 Laurels
-Around 140k Karma
-Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic (Best salvage item!)
-Some cool miniatures
-1 Outfit
-Dyes (Shadow Abyss worth for more than 200g, White... I'll post a screenshot later
-Expended around 1200g to craft Twilight, with Silverwastes took me around 1 month for it
-Expended around 200-250g in gems
-149% Magic find, +11% Gold find, +4% Karma, +6% Exp
-Lot of weapons/armor dungeon skin sets
*Maybe i'm forgetting some things, in that case let me know.
Old 08/15/2015, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
sale is still up

buuuummmpp !
Closed Thread