Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling HoM account service on demand

Discussion on Selling HoM account service on demand within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling HoM account service on demand

Hello all,

I am fairly new with everything.
But lately been investing alot of time on this site to get to know the market and people.

I personally still play alot of Guild Wars 1 and I think it's interesting to set up my personal little shop.

I want to offer the following to people, on demand.

Those who are in need or in search of HoM accounts with the amount of points they want 30/50, 35/50, 40/50, 45/50, 50/50.
Don't search any further.
I am willing to help you out.

I want to offer the following service:

Building up unlinked HoM accounts for you, so let's say you need 30/50 HoM points.
I will get it done on an account that I possess or buy on your demand. I will give you a time estimate and we can discuss if you want any specific points in the HoM.

Prices:
10/50 = 10EU
20/50 = 20EU
25/50 = 30EU
30/50 = 45EU
35/50 = 60EU
40/50 = 95EU
45/50 = 140EU
50/50 = 200EU

If you don't have any GW account I will charge 20EU extra due to taking care of it for you.

For any further questions, interest or ANYTHING you can simply contact me on skype.
Skype = Rubenmojo
Email =
Or you can ofcourse just sent me a private message via the site.
Payment is via Paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LOL Account with specified demand
02/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello , just as the titles says Region : NA , EUW , EUNE (whatever , prefer NA) Rank : ranked or unranked , (what ever idc) Level : 30 Rune pages : 2 or more Champs : +60 Skins : few rare skins , or much normal ~ rare skins
Selling Account + Eloboost service
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell lol Accounts. My mate make Eloboost service. His Account: http://gyazo.com/439ae3197ec7cd26e0240310550b6b2a Bronze Division V » Bronze Division IV - 5€ Bronze Division IV » Bronze Division III - 5€ Bronze Division III » Bronze Division II - 5€ Bronze Division II » Bronze Division I - 5€
Demand for an account in the game combat arms!
12/17/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! From many days looking for an account that will be good for me. Looking for that account: lvl has a large (preferably ltc or col), no perms (walker 1 or 2 sea to be). Wages with paysafecard! I will give up to 15 euro. skype: marek.kwinta2 I care about time!
[Service] Selling your account for you!
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Now, i've been thinking of doing something like this for a while, just never been quite sure of how i would do it. So i sat down and thought about it for a while and this is what i came up with: Basically, I am willing to take your account into my custody (you will still have access to it until it is sold), and post it on my thread of sales: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2061152-selling-trading-good-cheap-league-le gends-accounts-all-servers.html I will ofcourse,...