Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten WoW DoNoR acc for gw2 gold

Discussion on Molten WoW DoNoR acc for gw2 gold within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten WoW DoNoR acc for gw2 gold

I was playing molten wow () for long time but quited 2 years ago and started playing GW2.

I have 159 coins on that account on molten wow and 608 vote points so i wanna trade it for like t6 mats or gold.. legendary in GW2.

I think 159 coins is like 120€ ? I'm not sure. You can buy with this coins your entire heroic pve tier set plus weapon and there are enough vote points for like 6 epic rare mounts to buy.

Pm me if u wanna trade

Whole server recently wiped out so everyone is starting from fresh with new gear and you can make up to 5 characters level 85 for free !

I don't know if there is any better offer than that.. 120€ wow account for some gold or mats in gw2.
I quited playing wow so yeah.. All i want is legendary weapons in gw2 now.

Write here, pm me or skype: live:frankales_1

Picture:
Old 02/03/2015, 14:52   #2

bump
Old 02/04/2015, 14:54   #3

bump

bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MOLTEN-WOW DONOR/PREMIUM ACCOUNTS + COINS + GOLD! ***
03/18/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 64 Replies
Currently selling COINS on Molten. Accepting Paypal. Selling: Coins ONLY. Accounts & Gold are sold 3000 Coins to be sold. Prices and screenshots can be discussed over skype!
[Selling] Selling Molten WoW-ACC (Donor)
02/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling my Molten wow acc, its a Wotlk acc with much donor chars. If u buy it im giving you the original e-mail to the acc for security. Chars on Ragnaros: 6.4k PvP Warrior, with Donor Trinkets, Oathbinder,Tokks and more HC pve dropfs for best dmg in pvp. Also he has S8 head/shoulder and set. Pve Gear is 6k, Full JC and BS on 250~ Some good mounts and pets. 6.3k Retri Paladin pvp, full s8,6.4k retri pve gear, full hc gear.
[Selling] Ragnaros, Molten Account with a lot of donor
04/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have an account on the level 80 realm of Molten WoW, it has had $186 USD of donations put into it. The first character is a Paladin with 5.9k GS PVE (ret) as for pvp it has Wrathful shoulder piece and relentless legs. The character has Glorenzelg hc full gemmed with JC gems and enchanted, it has 2 bis heroic trinkets, Sanctified chest and Lightsworn gloves. I left it this way so you have an account that can be built on and not just played on. It Has Swift Spectral Tiger and Murloc costume...
Molten-WOW (FULL DONOR)
09/04/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
forget it